Court ; Weekends = Hell

Chapter 34
Enjoy !

•Nicole POV•
It was about 8:30 in the morning . I was up getting dressed for court . I pray I get to live with my dad . I don't wanna live with my mom nor Dawson . I finished brushing my teeth & stuff . I put on some dress pants and some flats with a red shoulder-top . Gotta look good for court . I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs . I waited for my dad & Jaden to get dressed . I walked out to the car with them & we drove off to the courthouse .

•Jaden POV•
I'm super scared of what the judge is gonna say . I don't wanna hear nor see my dad ever again . We walked into the courthouse . We went to the court room and waited for the session to start .

A/N ; Your author is being lazy & has a damn headache - . - . So I'm not gotta put all of the court session .

---- Couple Of Hours Later -----

By the court of law I order Dawson Smith & Jennifer Johnson to have half custody of Nicole Johnson & Jaden Smith . You guys will get them every other weekend . COURT DISMISSED ! The judge said .

Just great ! I can't stand him ! I wish my mom was here . But she told me to stay strong . So that's what I'm gonna do . I got up and followed the others out .

See ya next week son . My dad said
Whatever . I said angrily
Ready honey ? My aunt asked
Yeah . I said
See ya at school Jaden . Nicole said
See ya . Thanks for everything . I said smiling
Welcome . Love you bro . Nicole said while giving me a hug
Love you too Sis . I said hugging back

A least I get to see Nicole at school and on the weekends . I walked out the courthouse with my aunt . I love aunt Courtney . She spoils me like crazy .

•Nicole POV•
Weekends are going to be hell ! I said bye to Jaden and waited on my dad to sign the custody papers . I waited & finally he came out . I walked out the courthouse & to his car . We hopped in & he drove home . I went upstairs & laid down . NAP TIME
😁

------- The Weekend -----
I pulled up to my moms house . I had picked up Jaden along the way . We hopped out and walked up to the front door with our bags .
Dawson came to the door smiling he invited us in & I went upstairs to my room . It looked the same as I left it . I sat on the bed and laid down. Just then Dawson came in & sat next to me . I scooted away & he scooted closer . I started to get scared . He pinned me down on the bed & .......

Aha ! CLIFF HANGER
✌️
Update tomorrow .