Nothing Changed .

Jennifer is Nicole's Mom .

------------A Month Later -----------

•Nicole POV•

STOP KICKING ME . I screamed as I coughed out blood .

SHUT UP ! My dad screamed . Now get out of my damn face . He said as he walked away .

I laid there in pain . My stomach was swollen . I could barely move . I got up & walked upstairs . I was leaving and NEVER coming back until he was gone . Nothing got better . My mom really thought my dad had changed . But me ? Nope he's still the same . Why did it have to be me . I never did anything . I walked into the bathroom & seen a blade . I've never thought about cutting but it releases stress . I placed the blade on my skin and slide it across my wrist . I let the blood hit the floor as I slide it across my wrist . I had 3 cuts . I cleaned the blood and wrapped my wrist in a bandage . I took a shower & dried off . I put some sweats with a hoodie & some slippers . I put a bunch of clothes in my bag & grabbed my keys & phone . I walked downstairs and walked out to my car . I hopped in and went to Prince house .

•Princeton POV•
Me & Nicole are still going strong . I hope her dad isn't beating her . What has she ever done to him . I was chilling at home by myself cause my mom left for work . I was watching stomp the yard . The doorbell went off so I got up and got it . I opened it and seen Nicole standing . She had a bruise on her face . I pulled her inside and brought her to the couch . I removed her hood and took of her jacket . Her stomach wasn't even her skin color ! It was purple and blue .

Nicole . Who did this to you ! I said

My dad . Prince he hasn't changed at all . I said as a tear fell from my eye .

You can't go back there . You can stay here . He said

Alright . I said

I'm gonna go get something's to clean you up . He said as he got up

I got up and went to go get some bandages & alcohol . I hate seeing her like this . I seen her arm wrapped I hope she's not cutting .

•Nicole POV•
I was getting weak . My stomach was in pain I could barley breath . I kept coughing and blood would come out . I was getting dizzy . I couldn't feel my stomach . I got up and went into the kitchen . I got a glass of water . My eyes started to close . I blacked out .

•Princeton POV•
BAM ! What was that . I grabbed the stuff and ran downstairs . I looked in the living room and Nicole was gone . I went into the kitchen and there she was on the floor . Glass was broken and everything . I grabbed my keys and picked Nicole up . I carried her and laid her in the backseat & went back to lock the door. I started the car and drove to the hospital . I called Kayla & Ashlee & put them on speaker
Both ; Hello ?
Me ; Nicole she's hurt .
Kayla ; What happened !
Me ; Her dad . She came to my house , her stomach is swollen & she blacked out .
Ashlee ; I'm on my way
Kayla ; Me too .
They hung up and I continued driving .

•Kayla POV•
I jumped out of bed and put on some sweats . I slipped on some shoes . I grabbed my keys and ran out the door . I started my car & pulled out . Thank god my parents got me a new one . That sick bastard !

•Ashlee POV•
I put on some shoes and ran out the door . I hopped in my car and drove off . Why Nicole ! She has not done anything to him . Lay got her own car so I'll call her and tell her .
Lay ; Nigga what !
Me ; Nicole . Prince is taking her to the hospital .
Lay ; I'm on my way !
I hung up the phone and pulled up to the hospital.

•Lay POV•
My cousin in the hospital possibly ! I grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the door . I got in my car and drove off . Her own father ! I never knew he would take it that far !

•Kayla POV•
I pulled up to the hospital & parked . I hopped out and ran inside . Everyone was there already . I can't believe this. Her own dad !
Me ; Where's Nicole !
Prince ; They took her in the back .
Me ; Is she ok ?
Prince ; I don't know
I sat next to Roc and prayed that my best friend is ok . Just then Nicole parents walked in .
Michael ; Where's my daughter .
We all just sat there . He caused this shit !
Michael ; WHERE IS SHE !
Me ; I DONT KNOW WHO TF YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO BUT IT AINT ME ! SHES IN THE BACK .
Michael ; Alright
Jennifer ; Where's my baby is she ok ?
Me ; We don't know .
Michael ; Who hurt her .
I know he did not ask that dumbass question ! I stood up and screamed
Me ; ARE YOU SERIOUS ! YOU DID THIS WE KNOW YOU ABUSE HER .
Michael ; That stopped a long time ago .
That's it . I went off
Me ; CUT THE BULLSHIT , YOUR A FUCKING LIAR !
I took off after him . My best friend could die because of him . I tackled him to the floor and punched him in the face . I wish he would touch me. I felt arms go around my waist and I looked up and seen Roc .
Me ; Let me go !
Roc ; No you need to calm down
He pulled me on his lap until I calmed down.