Behind bars

Chapter 19
Enjoy !

•Nicole POV•
I cooled off & went back inside . I walked upstairs to the bathroom . I knocked on the door and noticed that someone was in there. I waited for the person to come out . The person was Prince . I looked down & waited for him to move aside . But he just stood there . Like nigga move !
Me ; Can you move ?
Prince ; Oh yeah . Sorry .
Me ; Hm
Prince ; Can we talk ?
Me ; There isn't anything to talk about .
Prince ; Yes there is .
Me ; Like what
Prince ; Like "Us"
Me ; "Us" last time I checked there isn't an us your with bounce that ass .
Prince ; But I love you .
Me ; If you loved me , you would of never cheated on me .
Prince ; But - GCO
Me ; Save it .
I said as I walked into the bathroom .

•Lay POV•
Shit got real ! Nicole whooped some ass . Prince hella wrong and he messes up real bad. I don't get why he agreed to go out with her when he don't like her & he even got her pregnant . But when they was fighting , he had mostly let her get whooped . Is she even really pregnant ! Let's wait and see .

•Ashlee POV•
Today is just crazy . TeTe knew she had it coming . Nobody likes her ! Can she not see that ? She must be blind . I hope Prince breaks up with her . Bitch probably ain't even really pregnant ! LIER

•Ray POV•
I walked into the house with about 3 bags of tacos. I sat down on the couch and started to eat .
Kayla ; Pass the bag over !
Me ; Oh you mean this bag ? Nigga these is all mine !
Kayla ; Your fat !
Me ; I know.
I went back to eating my tacos and watching tv . Tacos is FIRE !

------- Next Morning -------

•Nicole POV•
I woke up to my alarm going off I turned it off and got up to my did my morning hygiene . I put on some yoga pants & a white T-shirt & my slip-ons . I put my hair in a bun , grabbed my phone & keys & book bag . I walked downstairs & went out to my car . I hopped in my car and drove off to school . I pulled up and seen the girls . I hopped out and walked over to them .
Kayla ; Rachet !
Me ; Lol . I know . Ain't got nobody to impress
Lay ; Girl boo , you single & time to mingle !
Me ; Lol whatever
We talked for a little and went to first hour . I walked in and seen Prince . Let the drama began .

•Princeton POV•
Nicole & the girls walked in . I couldn't stop thinking about what Nicole said to me yesterday . 'I HATE YOU' it kept repeating in my head . I was broken when she said that . I found out some news . I was walking around the halls and over heard TeTe talking . The bitch isn't even really pregnant ! Lying ass ! I'm gonna get my baby back if it kills me .

•TeTe POV•
Wasn't even really pregnant . Shit what I look like ! I'm gonna tell everyone what happened , think her life is perfect ? It's not ! Time to ruin her life . Let's do it in gym everyone be in there .

------------ In Gym ------------

Gym had finally came now it's time . Our teacher was in her office . I walked into the center of the gym .
Me ; Listen up everyone .
Ashlee ; What is it now !
Me ; Nicole , why won't you tell them what happened this week and the other times .
Prince ; TeTe what are you doing .
Me ; Telling the truth . Nicole's dad abused her . She was kidnapped & raped twice . She doesn't have a perfect life so stop treating her like she does .

•Nicole POV•
I'm going to fucking kill her . I hopped off the bleachers an walked up to her.
I was pissed I was heated . I wanted to hurt her and that's what I'm going to do .
Me ; So you wanna give out my life story ?
TeTe ; Sure
Me ; It's not a damn joke
TeTe ; Who said it was ? Wait nobody . Your life is made up . Your that girl that gets hurt . Abused raped and doesn't have nothing to live for . Cut the act .
I didn't say anything . I felt tears rolling down my cheeks . I pushed her on the ground and started punching her . I banged her head against the gym floor . I was taking all my anger out . I kept punching her . I could fell blood on my knuckles . I heard people yelling stop . I kept going . The cops showed up and took me away in a cop car . They took me downtown and put me behind bars .

•Lakayla POV•
Daaaamn ! Wtf just happened ! There was blood on the gym floor and everything . My best friend beat that ass ! TeTe was tore up ! I couldn't help but laugh . Today was crazy . Shit just got real ! She going to jail and everything ! Damn !

------ NO QUESTIONS ------
Comment & Vote