Nicole Returns .

Chapter 17
Enjoy !

•Nicole POV•
Kayla pulled up to my house . I hopped out and ran up to my house . I knocked on the door & waited for my mom to come to the door .
Mom ; Baby ! Your alive
Me ; Mom !
I walked up to her and gave her a big hug . I told her everything that happened and she reported to the cops . I'm so glad to be home . I get to see my best friends and my baby Prince . I ran upstairs and took a shower . I put some capris with my pink Jordan's and a pink v-neck . I straighten my hair . I grabbed my phone and went downstairs . I said bye to my mom and left with Kayla .
She pulled up to the boys house . Kayla walked inside the house and I stayed in the front.

•Lakayla POV•
There gonna be so happy ! I walked into the front room to TeTe on the couch .Ha . Time for this bitch to bounce !
Me ; Hey guys .
Ashlee ; Hey
Me ; I got a surprise .
I told Nicole to come . She came from the other room .
Nicole ; Hey Guys
E/B ; NICOLE !

•Nicole POV•
Everybody came running up to me , these niggas was gonna kill me ! I hugged them back . Prince wasn't no where to be found . I sat down on the couch and chatted with the others . I was happy to be back .

•Princeton's POV•
I was upstairs getting dressed . I grabbed my cell and went downstairs . I seen a girl sitting but I could only see her back . I walked over to TeTe & gave her a kiss. I sat on the couch & turned over to see Nicole sitting down . She's alive !
Me ; Nicole ?
Nicole ; Hey Prince
Me ; Your alive !
Nicole ; I'm here aren't I
Me ; Ha
I picked her up and spun her around . I gave her a huge hug . I missed her like crazy . But I can't break up with TeTe . Why ? Because she's pregnant .

•Nicole POV•
Well uh wow . He dates TeTe now ! Tf ! Nigga your ass is cheating . TeTe out of all people ! That hoes legs had been stretched more than a 12 door limousine ! I was pissed. I mean I know I was gone for like 3 months but that's it ! Wow
TeTe ; I have something to say
Ashlee ; Bitch what .
TeTe ; I'm pregnant
Ashlee ; Pregnant ! By who
TeTe ; Prince . Who else dumbass
Ashlee ; BITCH . ALL I DID WAS ASK A QUESTION !
TeTe ; And all I did was answer !
Ashlee ; AYE ILL FIGHT A PREGNANT BITCH CAUSE YOUR FACE AINT PREGNANT!
I was shocked . He got her pregnant ! I just sat there in shock .

Sorry it's short !
I might update tonight or tomorrow .