GoodBye Nicole .

Chapter 28
Enjoy !

A/N ; Ashlee is still sick so Ray & Her Wasn't There When Nicole Told Them The News
✌️

•Nicole POV•
We pulled up to the beach and hopped out . I got my phone and went over to Prince . He grabbed my hand and we went to walk on the boardwalk . The sunset was perfect ! I loved it .
Me ; This is Beautiful
Prince ; Ha . I'm gonna miss you baby
Me ; I know . I'm gonna miss you too . I can't believe I'm leaving .
Prince ; I know . Well get threw this together . I promise .
Me ; Ok . I love you .
Prince ; I love you too .
Prince grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss . I wrapped my hands around his neck and I felt his arms around my waist . I didn't want this to end . I'm gonna miss him like crazy ! I love this boy . Once I move I can't see him everyday
💔

•Prince POV•
I love Nicole . I never want this kiss to end . Once she leaves I won't see her everyday it's gonna drive me crazy . The love of my life is gonna leave for who knows how long . When she told me my heart broke I felt empty . She pulled away from the kiss and tears formed her eyes . I wiped them away .
Me ; Don't cry .
Nicole ; I'm trying not too .
Me ; It's gonna be ok
Nicole ; Ok . Let's go walk in the shallow part .
Me ; Kay
We grabbed each other's hands and walked out to the shallow part .

------Couple Of Hours Later-----
•Ashlee POV•
Me and Ray was watching tv in the front room until the doorbell went off . I got up and went to get it . I opened it and seen Nicole & them . I smiled & invited them in . We walked into the living room and sat down .

Hey guys . I said smiling

How ya feel ? Kayla asked

A lot better . I go back Monday . I said

Good . Kayla said

Ashlee , I have something to tell you and Ray. Nicole said

What's going on ? I said

I'm moving to Los Angeles next week on Friday . Nicole said

Are you kidding me . Nicole you can't go . What about school , us everything ! I said screaming

Sis I'm so sorry . But I'm sure I can come and visit I don't think dad would mind . I said

Dad ! Why can't you just move in with us ! I said

You really think my mom is gonna let me stay here ? We been together for a long time . It's probably gonna be a huge no ! Nicole said

Give it a shot . I said

Alright . Nicole said while pulling out her phone .

•Nicole POV•
Ashlee is crazy out of her mind if she thinks my mom is gonna stay here I'm all she got . I couldn't leave my mom as much as I don't want to leave . I dialed my moms number and put it on speaker .

*Ring , Ring , Ring*

Hey sweetie . She said

Hey mom . I need to ask you down thing . I said

Alright go ahead . She said

Ashlee&Iwanttoknowificanstayw/dad . I said really fast

Whoa , slow down ! She said

Ok . Ashlee & I want to know if I can stay with dad & her . I said

Then it got silent. Wait for it , One , Two & Three .

ARE YOU CRAZY !? NICOLE I KNOW HES YOUR DAD BUT YOUR MOVING WITH US . THATS FINALE . She said yelling/ Crying .

Alright . Sorry for asking . I said hanging up .

I told you guys ! I said

Worth a shot ! Ashlee said

Yeah . I'm gonna miss you all . I said getting up

We all hugged . I can't even . What's gonna happen to the house . We own the place ! Ugh - . -

-------- Next Week Thrusday----

•Nicole POV•
This week has been crazy ! Me and my friends have been hanging out all week long ! Making memories and stuff . I leave in the morning . I looked around my room & seen a bunch of boxes with my stuff packed away . Just then Jaden came in . Lord I have a damn door for a reason !
Jaden ; Hey sis
Me ; Hey bro. You done ?
Jaden ; Almost . I can't believe we're moving !
Me ; I know . I don't want to leave . This sucks .
Jaden ; Yeah . We'll see ya in the morning
Me ; Alright .

With that he walked out my door . This sucks . I went over to my closet and started taking out my clothes . I put them in boxes . I went to my dressers and emptied them . I'm gonna miss this place . A least mom owns it . I crawled into bed and laid down . Tomorrow is gonna be a long day .

•Prince POV•
My baby is leaving tomorrow . I can't even imagine how I'm gonna act . All I know it's gonna be a lot of crying ! I finished taking a shower and stuff . I put on some sweats and laid down . I can't even think straight .

--------- Next Morning -----
•Nicole POV•
I was walking around in my room . Just looking and thinking . I grabbed the last box and my cell phone . I walked downstairs and seen everyone but Prince . I dropped the box and ran up to them . I hugged them tight . I'll never forget my day ones . I seen Kayla . I walked up to her and gave her a hug . This is my best friend , we been knowing each other since 7th grade ! Then I walked up to Ashlee and lay . My family , sister and cousin . I hugged them tight and let go . I hugged everyone else and headed out to my car . Where's Prince ? We leave in 10 minutes . Did he forget ?

•Prince POV•
I woke up and looked at time . SHIT ! I hopped out of my bed and put on my Jordan's . I ran downstairs and ran out the door . I dove to Nicole's house and hopped out . I ran into her house & seen her crying . I ran up to her an hugged her tight .

Babe ? I said

Yeah . Nicole said

I love you . I said while tears fell from my eyes .

I love you too . She said as tears fell .

Nicole , I'm in love with you . I've been ever since I met you . I love you . You brighten up my day , I love you to death . I said looking into her eyes .

I love you too & I've been in love with you . I wish this was all a dream but it's not. Don't forget me . Nicole said .

Nicole time to go hunny . Her mom said walking in

Don't go . I said

I have to . Don't worry I'll be back . Nicole said

I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss . I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me . I love Nicole . She broke the kiss and looked at me .

I love you Prince . She said

I love you too Nicole . I said

She gave me a kiss and got down . I gave her a kiss and we walked outside . She gave everyone a hug and gave me another kiss . She waved and walked to her car .

•Nicole POV•

I LOVE YOU GUYS ! I yelled .

LOVE YOU TOO . They yelled

I looked at them & everyone was crying . I wiped away my tears and waited for Jaden . He said bye to everyone and said bye to Shai . We hopped in my car and waved goodbye . I pulled off and followed my moms car . This is GOODBYE .
💔

Awww Nicole moving and shit . Damn . Love y'all . Might update tonight . I don't know for sure .
Comment & Vote
✌️