Chapter 12

I know i said i finished this but lots of people have read this and it means alot but i would appreciate it if you all read My Life As Nathan Sykes Wife.

Its been a week since i came back from being gone for a month, me and Liam are working on our relationship, me and The Wanted have kept in touch which is great, Mia has been trying to get Liam back but has failed everytime because Liam promised.

Ashley"Its great being back"

Lily"Don't leave ever again"

Ashley"I had to"

Carmen"I just can't believe you walked to Gloucester"

Ashley"I had no idea where i was going i just walked"

Rose"Thats really amazing"

Ashley"So what happened while i was gone"

Rose"Mia has been seeing a foster family who might want her"

Lily"Poppy and Rosie have been coming over every sunday"

Tee"Liam dumped Mia after he found out you were gone"

Ashley"Good"

Justine"Hi"

Ashley"Justine come and join us"

Justine"R-really"

Rose"Yeah"

We were all talking about things when all the boys crashed our girl talk.

Lol"Alright girls"

Lily"Lol we were in the middle of girl talk"

Liam"Oh well your done talking about that because we are here"

Liam sat down next to me and all the other boys sat next to their girlfriends.

We all watched movies until we fell asleep,i fell asleep in Liam's arms which made me feel happy and safe.

__________________________

Next morning

I woke up still in Liam's arms but i couldn't be bothered to get out of them until Tracy comes into the room.

Tracy"Ashley Poppy and Rosie are here to see you"

Ashley"What about Lily"

Tracy"They've seen Lily lots of times"

Ashley"Ok if i can get out of Liam's grip i'll get changed and see my sisters"

I tried getting out but no use.

I decided on waking him up so i kissed his jaw, his cheek, his nose then his lips.

Liam"Ashley whats up"

Ashley"I need to go see my sisters so let go of me"

Liam"No your staying with me"

Ashley"Please Liam"

Liam"Fins but when you get back me and you are staying cuddled up all day"

Ashley"Ok"

He let go and i ran to my room before he grabbed me back down, i showered,blow dried and straightened my hair then put on a plain white t-shirt,black ripped skinny jeans and black converse.

I walked downstairs and saw my little sister, i spent the day with them before going back upstairs and spent the rest of it with Liam i am so happy to have him back in my life.

__________________________________________

I know its kinda short but if you mail me ideas i can continue writing @TWKayleighMyles or comment on wattpad