The Dumping Ground

Hey this book is sort of like Tracy Beaker but its not this book is going to be different to that. Some characters you might know some are made up.

It is 08:00 O'Clock at the dumping ground and Tracy and Mike were talking about Lilly and Tee's older sisters that live at CliffView Care Home and it was burnt down by some gang members so they had no where to live so they are all going to get split up until tracy says" Mike what if they all stay here we have enough room"

Mike"Thats not a bad idea i will phone the care workers and get it arranged get some of the kids to come with you to get them the now tracy"

Tracy"Ok um Who wants to come with me to get the new kids that are coming to live here"

They all put there hands up so they all came

Mike" Hi i am Mike Milligan

Jenny" Hi i am Jenny Edwards and this is duke and shelly"

Mike"Jenny i didn't know you worked here"

Jenny"I never knew you worked there and thanks Mike for taking in the kids"

Milke"No problem and this is Gina and you remember Tracy"

Jenny"Oh yes the Tracy Beaker wanted out of the Dumping Ground and you work here"

Tracy"Yes well here i am"

So all the kids got onto the bus's and went to Elm Tree House but when they went there Mike went to go pick up Liam from the Police Station again but he also was talking to someone he sort of liked

Mike"Seriously Liam how many times am i going to say this"

Liam"Not my fault Mike and for your information it was all her fault

Ashley"How was it my fault not my fault you got caught for stealing"

Mike"Liam just wait here and i will tell the policemen to let you go home"

Ashley"Is that your dad"

Liam"Who Mike are you jokin no chance"

Mike"Hang on Liam wait there"

Mike was on the phone to jenny and she asks him to collect Ashley.

Mike"Liam lets go we need to find Ashley"

Ashley"I'm Ashley mr"

Mike"Ashley Kettle"

Ashley"Yeah i was waiting for Jenny but she hasn't came yet"

Mike"Ashley you are all joining us in Elm Tree house due to your care home burnt down"

Ashley and Liam" So i have to live in a house with her/him"

On the way home they went and got pizza for everyone and when they entered the house Jenny was shouting at Ashley for the police incident.

Jenny:Ashley this is the 6th time this week what am i supposed to do with you"

Ashley"I didn't do nothin"

Jenny"Did you say thank you to Mike for bringing you back"

Ashley"Yeh

Jenny"I will be talking to Elaine about this"

Ashley"No not Elaine the Pain"

Tracy"Does she still live"

Jenny"Yes sadly"

Ashley"Sadly she is my social worker"

Mike"Ok everyone into the front room we have to decide roommates"

We will continue with them picking there roommates and remember to like, subscribe and have this in your library.