Chapter 7

Ok sorry that i haven't been posting school is really busy for me so sorry about that and so we left off at Liam's birthday party and Justine got too friendly so lets start the book and sorry if i haven't been posting.

*Liam's Party was near an end*

Liam"I would like to thank everyone for the best birthday ever and to thank Ashley for always being there for me so enjoy the rest of the party"

Ashley goes to Liam and gives him a big hug"thanks Liam for the great speech"

Liam"No problem"He gives her a kiss.

Liam goes and talks to Frank while Justine goes and talks to Ashley.

Justine"Ashley can we talk"

Ashley"Why should i talk to you, you kissed my boyfriend in front of everyone"

Justine"I am so sorry about that"

Ashley"Why did you do that i haven't done anything wrong"

Justine"I know its just that i am jealous"

Ashley"Really your jealous of me?"

Justine"You have sisters,a dad, friends and Liam. I am just jealous what you and Liam have got and i never meant to kiss him right in front of you"

Ashley"Wow well i have been jealous of you"

Justine"Really but all i have been is mean to you"

Ashley"We are mean to each other"

Justine"Well i am ready to cross a line if you are"

Ashley"Sure so friends??"

Justine"Yes friends.

Ashely and Justine hug each other and join everyone in the last dance of the party.

*The next day its school*

Mike shouted really loudly that everyone woke up"RIGHT WAKE UP EVERYONE TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!"

Liam"Mike its 6:30 in the morning"

Mike"Well you wouldn't have woken up earlier"

Rick"Thats true"

So everyone woke up and got changed into their school clothes and all walked to school and they all broke off after a week at school they knew there way.

During the school day they all were in the 5th period class and the classroom phone went off and it was the principal asking for Liam and Ashley.

Mrs Bowie"Liam and Ashley, Rick,Rose you have to go to Mr McPhee's office"

So they all were going to Mr McPhee's office but they thought they were in huge trouble and it turns out they were!!

Liam"Mike whats up"

Mike"Don't whats up me Mr McPhee says that you to have been skipping your classes and have been going up town and taking stuff"

Ashley"We have been in all our classes today"

Mr McPhee"Where were you around 12:30"

Ashley"We were in the lunch hall"

Mr McPhee"No you were not"

Rick"I believe we were"

Mr McPhee"Are you calling me a liar"

Liam"Maybe i am, maybe I'm not"

Mr McPhee"Well how come i got a phone call from Mr Jones the owner of Jones Market and said four pupils in 3rd year from my school stole from his shop and he described you all"

Liam"It could have been anyone"

Mr McPhee"Mr Milligan i am talking suspension, exclusion or even detention"

Mike"They will do detention"

Mr McPhee"I say 7 weeks detention"

Rose"Thats not fair"

Mr McPhee"I also do saturday detention"

Ashley"Not happening"

Mike"Oh but it is"

Mr McPhee"You may now go to class"

So Ashley and Liam have to do Saturday detention as well as lunch detention.

Ashley"This is so unfair"

Liam"I know its gonna be boring"

Rick"Well i am bringing a few things to keep me entertained"

Rose"Well at least we have each other"

They all agreed!!

When they got home mike wasn't very happy so he was making sure they were grounded and that they couldn't do couple things but the others could meanwhile Sapphire and Elektra was happy and laughing that they got saturday detention for 7 weeks.

Liam"How come you never got caught"

Elektra"We are aloud out and we never stole"

Rick"Don't be so happy we could tell Mike you took something from that shop without paying.

Sapphire"But we never"

Rose"Blackmailing is so fun like i have a video of you singing to one of Ricks songs"

Rick"You said my music is horrible"

Elektra"It is and that could be anyone so prove it"

Rose"I can go get the cd"

Elektra"No there is no need"

*Saturday Detention*

Tracy"Come on guys hurry up"

Rose"I am going to bring my art board and paints"

Rick"I am going to bring my guitar"

Liam"I am bringing my nintendo 3DS"

Ashley"I am going to bring my phone,Snacks,nintendo 3DS and my keyboard"

Rick"Thats alot of things"

Ashley"I have to ace that music playing exam so need the practise"

Elektra"Here is the plan we are going to sneak in"

Lilly"We want to join you"

Rose"Why"

Lol"We are a team and we want to join you in the library for detention"

Rick"The library"

Sapphire"Yes you go in the library in saturdays for detention"

So we will pick up with them in detention!