Actually chapter 6

Sorry guys this is chapter 6 it wont let me upload this part so sorry.Ok there partners

Liam and Ashley

Rick and Rose

Toby and Tee

Johnny and Carmen

Gus and Michael

Sapphire and Elektra

Lol and Bouncer

Harry and Emily(new kid)

Louise and Justine

*At school*

Liam got in trouble already and so did Ashley so they were both grounded when they got home.

Liam"what did you do to get in trouble"

Ashley"I teachers name was Mr Murphy and i was chewing my pen lid and he said give me that and i said no it been in my mouth and he said give me it and i got sent out for calling him stupid"

Liam"Haha nice one"Liam kisses Ashley on the lips.

Ashley"What did you get in trouble for"

Liam"The usual"

Ashley"Tell me"she gave him the pouty puppy eyes.

Liam"ok i got sent out for shouting around the class and Miss Craig told me to stop but i kept shouting"

Ashley"Oh badass!!"

A few of them got sent out like: Liam,Ashley, Rick,Rose,Sapphire and Elektra.

*At home*

Liam told everyone"Don't tell Mike,

tracy,gina,shelly,jenny or Duke"

But even though Justine was warned she never listened and went to tell the Adults.

Mike"Liam,Rick,Ashley,Rose,Sapphire and Elektra come down this instance"

Louise"What did you do"

Justine"I told on them they are so in trouble"

Louise"Justine why?"

Justine"She deserves it"

Louise"What did she ever do to you"

Justine"She took the one i like"

Louise"Get over it"

Louise runs off to tell them what happened and they make a truce with Louise.

Mike"Whats this about you getting in trouble at school"

Liam"We didn't"

Shelly"Yes you did we were told"

Rick"Who told you?"

Jenny"We will tell you what you need to know if you tell us"

Elektra"Thats not a good enough bargain because we were told"

Mike"If your not telling us your all grounded and Liam your party is cancelled"

Liam"Thats not fair"

Tracy"Until the truth is revealed"

They all walked upstairs Liam and Ashley holding hands,Rick and Rose holding hands as well.

Mike"Your all banned from seeing each other so no couple stuff"

They never listened and they went into Liam's room and never came out.

*5 hours later*

Duke came in with some snacks and spoke to them"Why don't you tell them"

Liam"Duke we are not telling them because it wasn't that bad in trouble, we just got sent out of class for shouting,calling a teacher stupid, doodling in out jotters and arguing with a teacher so just tell them that"

Duke left and told Mike what Liam told him to say and eventually Mike ungrounded them and un-banned them and Liam's party was back on.

*Liam's Party*

Everyone woke up early and went downstairs to set everything up but while they were doing that Ashley was stalling Liam for a bit.

There was a knock on the door and that was a signal for Ashley to bring Liam down so Ashley shut his eyes ad guided him downstairs and then opened them and everyone shouted"SURPRISE"

Liam was so happy,so they all sat down and gave Liam there gifts.

Ashley was first!

Ashley"Here you go"She gave him a kiss on the cheek and gave him a wrapped box.

Liam"Oh thanks babe"he gave her a hug and kiss.(She gave him a photo album of them together)

So they all continued giving Liam there gifts but when it came to Justine she gave him a birthday hug and kiss.

Ashley was so upset seeing Justine kissing him she ran upstairs.

Mike"Justine that is out of order"

Liam ran after Ashley.

Liam"Babe open the door"

Ashley"No"

Liam"I never did anything wrong"

Ashley"That cow did, she was kissing your face off"

Liam"Let me in, please don't ruin my birthday for me"

Ashley let Liam in the room.

Liam gave Ashley a big hug"I would never dump you for that cow"

Ashley gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Liam stood up helping Ashley up and they went downstairs holding hands and Lilly came over and hugged her sister.

Liam had finished opening his present and started to get ready for his party.

*Liam's Birthday Party*

*The wanted 'Glad you came was playing'*

Liam came up to Ashley and they both danced but Justine was sitting down watching Ashley and Liam and thought 'They are a really cute couple'

Ok we will finish it here and we will start off again.Justine and Ashley will they be friends, is it Justine jealous?