Chapter 3

Sorry for bad spelling and i know its complicated aswell but it is a really good book!!!

Ok so we will pick up on there date and as much as that Johnny and Tee know that Rose is there sister"

Ashley was getting ready for her date with Liam and she wasn't going to let Justine or anyone get in her way.

Lilly"Why did he ask you out"

Ashley"I dunno but hopefully there won't be seconds and its just to friends going out"

Carmen"If you think about it Liam is sort of cute in a way but i mean he is not my type"

Lilly"Hmm who is your type"

Rose"Yeah Carmen who do you like"

Carmen"No one"

Lilly"Come on Carmen spill it"

Carmen"I will tell if you and Rose tell us who you like"

Lilly and Rose"Deal"

Carmen"Ok um Johnny i think is quite nice"

Rose"You think my brother is nice"

Carmen"Yeah and who cares who doesn't like me and you say yours now"

Rose"Ok i think Rick is alright"

Lilly"Ok my turn Lol"

Carmen"What that is not a name"

Ashley"You mean Lewis his nickname is Lol"

Tee"I think Toby"

Rose"Aww thats cute"

Meanwhile Ashley was getting ready so was Liam and the boys say there match.

Lol"Ok why did you ask her out"

Liam"I dunno she is cute alright who do you like then"

Lol"I think Lilly is stunning"

Johnny"Well i think Carmen"

Rick"Johnny i think your sister is really pretty"

Johnny"which one"

Rick"Rose"

Johnny"Ok"

Bouncer"I think rather electra or Sapphire"

Liam"Lets play dares"

All the boys"Ok then"

Liam"I dare you all of you to ask out the girls"

Rick"Ok only if you try hug or steal a kiss from Ashley"

Lol"Come on lads lets go ask them"

There was a knock knock on the girls door and Ashley answers and lets them in"

Rick goes up to Rose" Will you go on a date with me tonight"

Rose"Yes"

Lol goes up to Lilly"Will you go on a date with me tonight"

Lilly"Lol yes"

Johnny goes up to Carmen"Will you go on a date with me to tonight"

Carmen"Yes Johnny"

Before all the boys left Toby comes in and asks the same to Tee and when they all go get ready for there date they all decided they were doing a 5 date but they would be at separate tables or else it wouldn't be a proper date but Liam had other plans for there evening so the boys went downstairs to tell gina to make 4 for meals and her,Tracy and Mike and the others were so happy for them which meant no fighting.

Liam knocked on Ashley's door he had no words but"Wow"

Ashley"Thanks"

Liam"Shall we go then" but as he was leaving so was everyone else for there date.

Ashley"So why did you ask me out"

Liam"Well i think your really pretty and we love getting into trouble so i don't have to worry about going out with a goody too shoes"

Ashley"True that"

Ashley and Liam finished there meal and they went into the garden and sat down on the swing set and they were alone.

Liam"You know what i think the Stars make your eyes sparkle"

Ashley"I think your outfit brings out your smile and this is one of the best dates i have been on"

Liam"Well thanks i really enjoyed taking you out"

Ashley wanted Liam to kiss her but will he????...........

Ok so i am leaving it here sorry for the pages being so short and the story is will Liam kiss her, will they all be couples?