"Wow." I gasped, looking out the window to see the full moon. "How do you know all this? And why didn't you tell me earlier?" I wondered.

"The moon goddess told me in a dream a month before your 18th birthday. She told me only to tell you until the time was right, and that is now." She replies. "Oh and we'll probably become a target to be kidnapped by wolves looking for power, since this is going to spread. So we have to learn to defend ourselves to the point no one would dare try anything." She adds as an afterthought. I have an idea. I look over at Nate, who has been staring at us since we gasped, and beckoned him to come over to us. He stands from his chair and walks over to us and sits on the edge of the bed looking at us curiously.

"Who is the strongest fighter in our pack?" I ask, looking at him.

"That would be me." He states, his chest expanding in pride.

"I want you to train me until I as good as you, and then I want to be trained by someone stronger and so on until I'm on equal fighting ground with the best fighter in the world." I explained, as he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Why?" He asked, looking at me like I'd grown two heads. Then I informed him what I am, and what I can do, and everything Rosalia told me about my abilities. "Wow." He uttered after I'd finished. "You are more amazing than I ever thought you would be." He said, with pride filling his voice.

"That's why I need to become stronger. So no one would dare harm me." I explained, looking into his eyes.

"No one will ever harm you. I will tear them to shreds!" He growled, his eye darkening to show his wolf coming to the surface. Thinking fast I quickly jumped in his lap and put my arms around his head, and he shoved his face into my neck taking deep breaths.

"I know you will Nate. But I want to be prepared so that I can defend myself if you couldn't get to me in time or you weren't there. I want to be able to handle myself and not rely so heavily on you. I never want to feel helpless. Ever." I reasoned, running my hands through his hair. He grunted in acknowledgment and pulled me closer making it so I was straddling him. Not expecting to be moved so suddenly I accidentally pulled his hair a little bit. "Nate?" I asked.

"Say my name again." He growled, pulling me impossibly closer.

"Nate?" I asked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Don't ever scare me like that again. I was so worried. I couldn't bear to lose you. I wouldn't survive." He said, his voice muffled by my neck, but I heard every word because of my werewolf hearing.

"Hey," I pulled his head up to look me in the eyes, "I'm okay now." I comforted giving him a small smile. His eyes softened and he leaned in. The kiss we shared was slow and meaningful, conveying all our feelings through it, and when we finally pulled away I smiled.

"We should probably let the doctor in to examine me now." I laughed, thinking about how we got caught up in the moment and tuned out the rest of the world, so that it was just us in that brief moment. He sighed and set me down on the bed and went over to my door and opened it, allowing the doctor to come in. The doctor came in and examined me quickly.

"You are a little malnourished but other then that you're perfectly healthy" He concludes, then stands and leaves. My stomach growls, and I blush as Nate comes to my side. 'He probably heard that! How embarrassing!' I thought. Nate laughs, totally hearing my stomach as it growls again, and I notice Seth come in.

"Hey stranger." I call, looking at Seth. "Can you make me food while I fill him in on what I just told you?" I ask Nate, who stares at me a second before I smile and mouth 'please,' and he nods then gets up and leaves. I pat the space next to me, motioning for Seth to come sit down.

~~~~

Hi readers! Yes I am still alive and not dead. I am SO sorry for not updating for a couple months, I just got busy with college finals and then I had writers block for the longest time. Thank you guys so much for all your support. You have no idea what it does for my in terms of inspiration and motivation for writing.

I had actually thought about just giving up on this story and deleting it but then all of a sudden I got a whole lot of notifications from all these new people voting on my story and telling me how much they loved it and I was like 'I can't give up on these people. Time to write a new chapter.' and so I did and here we are.

Oh and um HOLY CRAP! 3k reads!?!? What is this, it's INSANE! Thank you guys so much!

By the way I don't know if you got a lot of notifications but I went through all of the chapters and edited them, adding bits of information to have the story make more sense.

So since I just updated and you probably don't remember what this story is about, go back through the first chapter (that's where I added some important info as backstory) and re read the story if you want to get a better idea of it.

Thank you guys SO much for reading this story.

*Clears throat and takes a deep breath*

Shoutouts to: MissyLarson , Soph_suth , ArtisticGirl6 , JuSt_A_RaNdOm_ThinG , UghCali13 , jhehl1012 , DominiqueErica , mokihanalake , blackcat2995 , kellyhanan2 , BaileyBushnell8 , loraliza , CrazyNMs , Wolf_loveralways , Adwoaj.

And a thanks to: Wolves17 , nothingisboring , josettelove52 , carnivalx, Halhal812 , suganthee4, renetrini, chuzzelsbabe , xxRINGSxx , teetee1615 , MindlesslyLost82 , salmasultan, ktbarrels , Bunny2450 , AngelaMedina362 , rickillar , nyree44 , xxbae21 , SKYLAR_LOVES_PEACE , IceCream5ever_ , hungergames331 , escha95 , inderesh , kellyhanan2 , for following me!

And an extra special thanks to Adwoaj for telling me you love this story. It really helped me have the motivation to write this chapter.

And thanks for adding this story to your reading lists and libraries!

Don't be a silent reader!

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share this story!

I love you all!

Until next time my lovely readers!

"This is just the beginning."