Chapter 11

(Sorry for the long wait, I'll explain why in the authors note at the end.)

I'm freaking out.

When I got back to Aryia's room I was on cloud 9 with my thoughts all jumbled and covered in the fog induced by the one and only Nate, but after that wore off and I snapped to my senses and started freaking out and being anxious again and it sucks because I just started getting over my anxiety. The doctor said Aryia needs rest, so I hesitantly decided to go get ready for my date, It was around 9 when Seth came and got me to go see Nate, and I'd spent probably an hour talking to him, and then a spent a few hours in Aryia's room talking to her and her doctor.

Now I'm back in my room looking for an outfit to wear for our date, even though I left the hospital around 12 pm and had plenty of time to get ready, I now stand a few hours later clean of all the gunk that was on my body, dressed in shorts and a oversized tee for comfort as I look for something to wear. And I'm totally freaking out because I don't know what to wear or how to look hot because I've never had to before. Though I am really good at makeup, because I had to be, I still have no sense of what looks good on me or not and i've already gone through several outfits but none of them seem good enough, and what makes it worse is that I don't know where or what we are going to do on the date so I can't dress accordingly.

"You could go in a trash bag and he'd still take you out on a date if he really wants you to forgive him ." Rosalia states.

I just roll my eyes at her comment.

'ugh, why can't this be easier!' I thought, as I sighed and started looking through my small amout of clothes again. I picked out some pale blue jeans that fit me just right, and a long black off-the-shoulder wavy shirt, and my worn purple converse, with my favorite dream catcher necklace and wrist bracelets. "Better than nothing I guess.." I mumbled, looking over at the clock on my dresser. "Crap!" I whispered, running into the bathroom. It's almost five thirty! and I haven't even put makeup on yet. I took longer looking for an outfit than I thought. I quickly, but expertly, apply light makeup going for a more natural look.

Adding the finishing touches to my outfit I glance over at the clock just as I hear a knock on the door. 'Perfect timing.' I think as I walk out of the bathroom towards the door to my room. Opening the door I am greeted by Seth. Confused I ask,

"Seth? Where's Nate?"

"I'm taking you to him." He states, giving me a sheepish smile.

"O-okay?" I stutter confused and disappointed. Nate said he was going to pick me up.

"Come on then." Seth urges me taking a step away. Sighing I step into the hallway and close my door, then follow Seth as he walks out of the hallway and to the front door. Stepping outside I continue to follow Seth as he leads me towards a pathway into the forest that I've never seen before. Looking around I notice a light as we walk in the direction the pathway is leading us.

Getting closer I see that it's car headlights and that's when I hear the soft hum of the engine. We step out of the woods and into a parking lot I've never seen before. Hearing a door slam I look over and see Nate walking towards us with bouquet of white roses and a small smile. Nate nods at Seth and he walks away leaving me with my mate, Nate then turns to me and hands me the roses. I pretend to smell the flowers trying to hide my blush. "He brought us flowers!" Rosalia squeals in my head before I shut her out again.

"Sorry I didn't pick you up, the flower store I went to didn't have the ones I wanted, so I had to go to another one across town." He explained, scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay." I replied, rocking on the heels of my feet. He takes my hand in his and leads me to the side of the truck and opens the door and helps me get in then closed the door. Quickly walking around the truck he gets in and starts the truck, pulling out of the parking lot. "Where are we going?" I ask, as I set down the roses and start playing with my thumbs suddenly becoming nervous.