Chapter 3

Stopping in front of the cliff I let the tears fall freely, taking in deep breaths to try to calm myself down.

It. wasn't. working.  

Looking around at the view in front of me I could see a big lake, then I look down and see jagged rocks at the bottom of the cliff.

"Don't!" Someone said, I turn around and see Seth walking out from the tree line.

"I'm not going to jump you idiot!" I yelled. "What the freak do you want." I cried, blurrily looking at his worried expression, with tears in my eyes.

It hurts. My chest hurts.  

"I'm sorry I know my alpha's an idiot, but please step away from the cliff." He said pleadingly, and I reluctantly took a few steps away from the ledge and crossed my arms, turning to look at him.

He signed, relief clear on his face. "I'm the beta of this pack," he stated suddenly, "and I can't just let the future luna harm herself. I'd do anything for youto be safe. I don't know what the hell he's thinking, but I intend to find out." His eyes shining with honesty.

"I wasn't going to jump." I mumble, I can tell he's very concerned for me, and it made me feel slightly guilty looking at him worrying for me. Rosalia already trusts him, for some reason, but I'm still a little skeptical.

"Come back to the house with me, and I'll get this all sorted out." he says, holding out his arm for me to take. I walk over and hooked my arm with his, and we started walking back in the direction of the pack house. I can tell we are gonna become fast friends, he's already taking my side. 'Maybe this wont be so bad.' I thought.

"Hey, you said you'd do anything for me, right?" I questioned, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Within reason yes." he stated, suspiciously looking at me.

"I want you to train me."

~~~~~

Hey my readers, sorry I didn't update sooner and that this is a short chapter, but I've been having a bit of writers block and I've been babysitting my nephew that's barely 4 months old.

The photo is the cliff, but just imagine it with rocks at the bottom. *wink wink*

If you have any ideas on this story, comment and tell me what what you think of it. Oh, and remember to vote on your favorite chapter. 😋