Chapter 9

(Media pic is Nate) I do not own the photo.

The click of the door opening awoke me. Suddenly wide awake and sensing an intruder, I immediately jumped up in defense position forming a protective stance in front of Aryia's still sleeping form. Instantly recognizing the intruders face in the morning light I relaxed my stance, dropping my raised hands in Seth's presence.

"Oh, hey." I mumbled, walking towards him, quietly stepping out as to not wake up Aryia, and closed the door behind me.

"Nate wants to talk to you." He bluntly states, getting right to the point. Instantly making me tense. I so do not like Nate right now.

"No. We love him." Rosalia states in my head. She's so Bipolar. Internally rolling my eyes at her I reply, "no, you love him." I remind her, blocking her out.

"Well I don't want to talk to him." I state, crossing my arms.

"It wasn't a request, and you don't have a choice." Seth replied sadly, looking at me like I was gonna break at any minute. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine." I mumbled, following Seth. As we walked towards wherever Nate was, questions swirled in my head. What does he want? What does he want to talk about? Why was he so weird earlier in the cafeteria? What does he want with me? Why was he with that girl before at the house?

And many other questions without answers plagued my mind.

Soon seth stopped outside a door and knocked. I took a deep breath, hearing a muffled "come in." I shoved my questions to the back of my mind, and stepped through the door into the smallish office. There was a huge desk in one corner with paper all over it with two chairs facing my mate that sat in his desk chair, and a couch in the other corner.

Noticing me Nate stands up, motioning for seth to leave, and while looking at me he rounds his desk and slowly walks towards me. I suddenly remembered what happened the first time I met him in an office much like this one when he rejected me. It was going to be different this time if he tries anything, I won't be running away crying this time.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked, crossing my arms. He suddenly stops, shaking his head like he was trying to get rid of a thought, and turned back towards the two chairs in front of his desk and faced them towards each other.

"Yes. Come over and sit please." He demanded softly. I raised an eyebrow, but sat in the chair facing him anyway, I started wondering why he's acting so strange.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled looking at the floor.

"What?!" I exclaim in surprise, shock clearly written on my face as I raise both if my eyebrows in question. 'Well that was unexpected.' I thought.  

~~~~

Hey my readers! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was out of town for my sisters engagement party and I thought I'd have a little time to write this chapter while I was up there, but I didn't actually get back to my brothers house (at whose I was staying at) till like 1:30 in the morning and I was exhausted. So sorry for not updating sooner and for the shortish chapter.

How'd you like the chapter? And do you like the story so far?

What do you think Nates means? Why is he apologizing?

You'll probably find out next time I update, but until then have an amazing week!