Chapter 4

"What?" Seth asked, his eyes widening as he stopped in his tracks.

"I said I want you to train me, you know fighting." I replied, jokingly bringing up my fists and grinning at his shocked expression. "I want to defend myself." I added, as an afterthought.

"I heard you the first time." He said, rolling his eyes, "I was just shocked that that's what you want. Most girls would say 'take me shopping' or something." He explained, scratching his head.

"Well I'm not like most girls. So is that a yes?" I asked grinning.

"I heard you the first time." He said, rolling his eyes, "I was just shocked that that's what you want." He explained.

"So is that a yes?" I asked grinning.

"Sure... but I have to tell Alpha." he nervously fidgeted, seeing my wince at the mention of him.

"I suppose it can't be avoided, he is the alpha," I stated quietly, offering seth a sad smile, "just don't let me be there when you tell him." I added, not wanting to see his face again, and remembering the pain still in my chest.

"Deal." he agreed, and started walking again towards the pack house with me in tow.

When we got back seth opened the door and let me step through like a gentleman, instead of roughly pulling me inside like last time. I smiled at him gratefully, glancing around the living room through an archway I hadn't had time to notice before. In the center of the room there's a leather sofa facing a flat screen tv with a coffee table in between and two love seats on either side of the couch, and a large red rug underneath it all.  

Seth grabbed my hand gently and led me down a hall on the opposite side of the stairs and turned a corner, then stopped outside a door and opened it.

"This is normally a guest room, but now it's yours."  He announced proudly gesturing his hand into the room, and grinning at me as I walked into the room.

(Media picture)

"Cool." I mumbled as I glanced around the medium sized room. There's a bed against the right wall that has a white comforter, and a chest next to the bed underneath a window, and a dresser against the left wall, and the walls a grey color. I noticed a partially open door, and I curiously walked across the grey carpet and opened the door slowly to look inside. It's a full bathroom with a glass shower, a bathtub, a toilet, and a sink. I turned around to look at the room again, and noticed my duffle on the ground next to the door that seth was leaning on.

"Thank you." I stated honestly, walking closer to him. 

Much to his surprise, and mine, I hugged him.

No one has ever been this nice to me even though it's just a room, it is bigger than the closet I had for a room back there.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me and patted my head gently. I stepped back, breaking the hug, and scratched the back of my head.  

"If that's how you thank me, I should do things for you more often." He joked, cracking a smile. I turned away quickly to hide my blush. "I've got to go now, training will start tomorrow morning so get some sleep." He stated, before closing the door and leaving me alone.

~~~~

Hey my readers, wow there's a lot more reading this then last time, that's awesome! I don't know when I'll be posting the next chapter, hopefully this week though.

I hope you like my story, and if you want I have a short story and a book of poems that I've written, that you can read if you like.

Shoutout to @toutssy for voting for all my chapters so far.

Comment anyone?

Yes? No?

No? Ok.

Have a great day everyone!