Chapter 6

Warning some shiz is about to go down, if you don't like fowl language then I suggest you get over it.

What the crackers just happened? I wondered.

"Our mate is jealous!" Rosalia squealed. I internally rolled my eyes at her, she's so bipolar. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I shake my head and walk to the door.

"What?" I yelled before grabbing the handle and opening the door.

"Wow, pissy much," Seth laughed, "I was wondering when you were gonna come down and eat dinner." He stated smirking. I blushed in embarrassment, and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, I got distracted. Let's go eat." I said scratching the back of my head, and stepping out of the door and closing it. Thinking about what just happened with Nate.

"With what?" Seth asked.

"Huh?"

"You said you got distracted. With what?" Seth explained, as we started walking to the kitchen.

"Oh, my thoughts the usual." I lied, hoping he wouldn't catch on. He raised a brow in question, didn't say anything. He knows me too well, he's probably going to ask me later.

We've gotten to know each other pretty well over the past week. He's mateless, he plays the piano, if anyone asks his mom made him do it, and we both like this music artist named Ed Sheeran. Seth nudged my arm, snapping me out of my thoughts again. I noticed we were in the huge modern kitchen.

I sit down at the bar stool and watch seth make dinner. I also learned he's a really good cook.

I haven't really seen much of the pack, they don't live at the pack house, they've all got their own houses, well except for the ones that don't have a family, so the only time I see them is if I'm outside for a walk with seth, or in the training room but they usually leave or aren't there when I walk in. I think it has something to do with Alpha jackass Nate but I don't know for sure.

Seth put a steaming plate of chicken alfredo in front of me and handed me a fork, I grinned, and immediately started eating. It's one of my favorite foods, he found out one night a few days ago when we were walking, and I happened to casually mention that I remembered trying it once and loving it.

I still haven't told anyone about my past, because it hurts, and all Seth knows is that I haven't done a lot of things most teenagers do, and that I have a painful past. I'm also still hiding my scars, they've faded but are still there, with long sleeved shirts, jackets, and gloves. However, the rest of my body has fully healed.

Once I've finished eating, Seth takes my plate and washes it with his. I give him a small smile in thanks. When he's done I hop off the stool and walk to the back door with Seth behind me, and start walking down a path to the back garden. Seth has taken it upon himself to become my protector, (kinda like a bodyguard but more loyal and he doesn't get paid.) So that's why he's usually with me.

I listen to the sounds of the forest and take a deep breath of fresh air, and sit on a bench in the garden.

"You wanna talk about it?" Seth asks gently, knowing I don't like to talk about myself or my past. I sigh.

"I want to trust you enough to tell you everything, I do, I really do, I just have trust issues and I'm not ready to relive those memories, it hurts too much." I explain, rubbing my eyes to hold back the tears that threaten to make their presence known. He sighs, and nods his head.

"Ok, I'll wait. I trust you will tell me when the times right." He states, pulling me into a hug. I take a deep breath filled with fresh air and Seth's scent, it calms me down slightly, he smells like the forest after rain and dirt. I pull away from the hug, and yawn standing up.

"I think it time for me to go to bed. It's been a long day." I state, as he stands up and links my arms with his, and start walking back to the house. Sometimes I wish Seth was my mate, he's funny, kind, and caring but I know the moon goddess must have someone better than me for him, he's a great guy though.

Seth drops my arm and opens the back door that leads to the kitchen, but once we step a few feet past the threshold I'm left shocked and speechless at the sight in front of me. Some blond Bitch has her hands all over Nate, my mates, chest. A loud growl sounds throughout the room and it takes me a moment to realize it was me that made that sound, and Rosalia instantly trys to take control, my eyes flickering from their normal green blue, to Rosalia's white. Nate looks shocked to see me and Seth.

"Who's this Bitch." The blondie screeched, turning towards me.

"Excuse me?" I grit out through clenched teeth, trying to restrain Rosalia, which is very hard she's fucking pissed.

"Enough with the name calling," Nate states exasperated, " she's the one I was telling you about." He sighs. Her eyes flash in hatred towards me.

"You mean the pathetic girl who claimed you're her mate, the attention seeking whore?" She exclaims, as Rosalia seethes pushing to take control.

Nate widens his eyes.

"That's not w-" Nate tries to explain.

"Excuse you slut. I'm not a whore like you." I blurted before I could stop myself. She glares at me.

"You heard me right, you're an attention seeking whore, that wants to take my boyfriend for yourself. You've probably had the perfect life up till now sleeping with every guy you see." She clarifies, as I begin to shake in anger trying to hold on to the thread of control I still have restraining Rosalia.

"That's Ironic. You don't know me Bitch. I've been through worse than you can ever imagine!" I bellowed tearing the sleeves off my shirt to reveal the long scars on my arms and wrists. Fuck, what did I just do?

"I'm no whore, you are." I state,my voice harder than diamonds, though my anger dissipates as sadness and pain filled me. I ran back out the door, and shifted before anyone could stop me.  

~~~~

Hey my readers! Sorry it took so long to update I didn't feel like writing for a while, but I updated today so yay!

Holy fridge there's like 100 people that have looked at my story I didn't expect that to happen like wow...

Thanks for voting, and everything, you should give me some feedback so I know if ya'll like the story. (no I'm not from Texas I just thought it'd be fun to say)

Vote, comment, and share my lovely readers, and I'll see you next time i post. 😁