Shameless self promo

I recently published a new story called Essays of a Special Snowflake. I would really appreciate it if you'd take a look at it.

Synopsis/blurb/whatever you call the summary thing:
A collection of personal essays primarily about my gender, sexuality, and romantic orientation.

Highlights include:

"Maybe that's why everyone thinks I'm straight. Maybe, even though when I joked that no one knew what my position on gay marriage was, you laughed, I'm still not doing enough or being obvious enough. Maybe I make too many straight jokes about myself that you don't realize are jokes. Maybe I'm just not gay enough."

"She makes me happy. Adults are always telling adolescents that love hurts or whatever, but if that's what love is, then this is far superior. I'd much rather like someone who makes me happy than love someone who makes me sad."

Updates whenever I finish a new essay (which is not terribly often due to my hectic schedule so I recommend you archive this story when you finish it and add it back to your library when you get a notification that I updated. Or you could follow me (plug plug) to get the updates I send out about new chapters).

Genre: Random

How to find it: Go to my profile (@TheNewSappho) and find it in my works, or type out this link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xNXQcqNNUz
I will also comment the link for those of you who can click on links in the comments or can copy and paste comments. This means that if you're too lazy to go to the Table of Contents to click on my name, you can just go to the comments section to click on my name.
I would be more than happy to help you find it if neither of these ways work for whatever reason.

Other information:
The essays are very similar to certain chapters in this story (ex: 'My Parents,' 'Church'), except much longer (generally closer to 1k words than 100), so if you enjoyed those be sure to check out Essays of a Special Snowflake.
Also, I assume you're all here for the gay™, and I promise there's plenty of that in Essays of a Special Snowflake. I haven't gotten any straighter.