11: Maybe

It's been a while, but I might be getting a chance to see her again. "Might" being the key word there.

I don't want to get my hopes up. I really, really don't want to get my hopes up because they're probably just going to fall right back down again if (no, when, remember, assume the worst) she isn't there and I don't think I can take that.

But she was so cute and she was so beautiful and I wanted her. I wanted to see her, I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to know her. I don't know if I still do. I might, I might not. It's sort of vague and confusing and I try not to think about it too much, but I still want to see her, and I want to know her. I know that much. I want to know what it was about her that was so special.

I could at least learn her name. I keep a list of all of my crushes, and hers is the only slot without a name. That doesn't seem right, seeing as she's the most important one of all and I liked her more than most of the others.

But the truth is, that space will probably remain blank. I will forever know her as "that girl who made me realize I liked girls." There will be no name attached, and... maybe that's okay. Maybe I can take this as some sort of lesson about approaching people. You never know whether or not you'll see someone again, so while you do see them, go talk to them.

Who am I kidding? This isn't a fairytale. There isn't a moral to my story. There's just a girl, sad because she can't find some other girl she liked.

It's not even a big deal, really. It's just one girl out of billions trying to get over (and maybe even find) another girl among billions. We're so tiny and insignificant. No one really cares about some girl I liked.

Except me, and maybe, just maybe, someday her.

A/N
The next chapter is the last chapter.
Thanks for reading, and if you enjoyed, feel free to leave a vote and/or a comment.