10:22

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REREAD ALL YOUR ANSWERS
TIME IS ALMOST OVER

v. You can't regret a single
moment that you had with her.

true (_) : false (_)

"You can't regret a  single moment you had with her," he laughed to himself causing the  doctor to raise his head, but almost immediately turn away. The top of  the pen wiggled around as he swirled it between his fingers, thinking  about every second he had ever spent with her.

He couldn't quite go  down to the point where his heart rose with regret. Every handheld,  forehead kiss, "I love you,", "I love you more," moment was enough for  him to forget all the bad times they spent together. There were plenty  of seconds spent on bickering and slamming doors, even the occasional  cries coming from the both of them, but they always made it up to each  other in the following days that laid themselves out for them.

Then his heart sink. A  deep X was carved next to false as his eyes dropped. He wanted to mark  yes off, he wanted to put a thousand checks next to it, but there was  one moment that he regretted the most; leaving her.

She left without a  goodbye. She left him with nothing, but silence and a broken heart. The  way he would describe this made it seem like she was the one who left  him; he was always thinking of himself. Haneul was right, he's selfish,  and that's why he lost her so easily.

He still remembers  turning himself to face her and watched as she just kept walking farther  and farther into the dark, farther and farther away from him. He will  probably never be able to forget the way her sleeve rose to her face,  wiped away the lakes streaming down her face, and dropped back down to  her sides. The way her tears left imprints on her sleeves made him  realize just how much he had fucked up.

Her body never turned to  face him. One foot after another, she never stopped to look back at  him. He whimpered out a please attached with her name, but she was too  far for him to hear. His legs stood frozen even though his mind was  racing, trying to push him to go chase her. Even if he did, she wouldn't  have took him back. He didn't deserve her.

He didn't deserve her.  That was what everything led up to when talking about their  relationship. She was too good for him. She, as she came, was all too  good for him. He was nothing compared to the beauty he had the chance to  stand next to each and every day. She gave him all of the stars and to  him, it still wasn't good enough.

"The moment I left her," he wrote, "that was the biggest regret of them all."