12...Bitch

---The Next Day---

~Alex's POV~

I smooth out my long red dress and sigh as I look at myself in the mirror. I'm really nervous because I'm meeting Michael's family today and I'm afraid they won't approve of me.

"Baby, you look great. And don't worry, they'll love you. I promise!" Michael says, hugging me from behind.

Oh, have I mentioned that we moved in with each other 2 months ago?

"I don't know if they will. What if they hate me? Or think I'm slutty or snobby?" I whine, turning around to look up into his eyes.

"Alex, don't think that way. I know they'll love you!" He sighs, hugging me by my waist as I put my arms behind his neck.

"Okay." I sigh.

---At Michael's Parents' House---

Michael knocks on the door as I take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Just relax. And smile!" He says and I smile lightly.

Suddenly, the door opens and there's a man standing there.

"Hey, Michael! So, this is the girl you were telling me about yesterday?" He smirks at Michael.

"Mhm. Alex, this is my brother, Jermaine. Jermaine, this is my girlfriend, Alex." He introduces us and his brother smirks at me as we shake hands.

"So, come in. Mother is anxious to see you both."

We go in and walk to the living room where there's a crowd of people, staring at me. I gulp as I look around at all of them and a short middle-aged woman runs over to us.

"Hello, Michael! It's so nice to see you!" She says, hugging Michael.

"It nice to see you too, Mother." He smiles down at her and she smiles back before looking over at me.

"And who is this beautiful young lady?" She asks, smiling sweetly at me.

"Mother, this is my girlfriend, Alex Kingston. Alex, this is my mother, Katherine Jackson." Michael smiles like in a proud way.

"It's so nice to meet you, Alex! I didn't even know Michael had a girlfriend! Did you guys just recently start dating?" She asks smiling, sweetly.

"Actually, we've been dating for ten months." I smile at Katherine and then up at Michael.

"Oh, I'm surprised Michael never said anything about you." She chuckles.

"I was so busy spending so much time with her that I didn't really talk to anyone else that much." Michael smiles.

He introduces me to all his siblings, his brothers were a little flirty but oh well. But, his sisters seem nice. Now, I have to meet his father.

"Um, Joseph, this is my girlfriend, Alex. Alex, this is my father, Joseph." Michael says and he seems nervous.

"Hi, Mr. Jackson. It's so nice to meet you." I smile, putting my hand out to shake Joseph's.

He looks at me coldly then looks at my hand but doesn't say anything.

"Um, okay then... Uh, I'm gonna go sit with Katherine."

--Later On--

We're all at the huge table, eating a delicious meal Katherine prepared and everyone has been asking me questions.

"So, Alex. Where are you from?" Michael's sister, Rebbie I think her name is, asks.

"I'm from Chicago." I smile before placing a piece of broccoli in my mouth and chewing.

"Oh, how did you and Michael meet?" Jermaine asks.

"Uh, through work.." Michael says, giving me a look that says, 'just go along with it'.

"Yeah. I'm, um, I'm his assistant." I lie.

"Isn't it against the rules to date a co-worker?" Marlon asks.

"No, not at the college." Michael smiles.

"Oh." Marlon nods.

"Well, I'm glad Michael chose you, Alex. During the timeframe of when you two started dating, I've actually noticed a big change in Michael." Katherine says.

"Oh? How?" I chuckle.

"He seems so much happier." Katherine smiles.

"And nicer, too." LaToya comments.

"I do admit I was a little different before I started dating Alex." Michael chuckles.

"Oh, yes you were different." I chuckle.

"How was he different?" Randy asks.

"Well he was always making these snide and flirty comments and being sarcastic. He acted so foolish and at one point he lost all my respect for him. He was totally different. Well, to me anyway." I chuckle and then look around the table.

All their jaws are dropped.

"Oh, um, well we're glad you make him happier, dear." Katherine smiles slightly.

---After the Reunion---

Michael and I arrive at home and I look at Michael. He was quiet the whole ride home, I hope he's okay.

He gets out of the car and slams the door before walking into the house.

I sigh as I step out of the car and close the door before walking to the house. I wonder what's bothering him.

I walk into the living room and see him sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Michael. Are you okay? You seem upset." I speak softly as I sit next to him.

"Oh, really? What was your first clue?" He snaps.

"Woah, Michael. What's the matter?" I ask, surprised by his sudden snappiness.

"What's the matter!? It's you! I can't believe you!" He yells.

"Me? What did I do?" I raise my voice.

"You fucking embarrassed me in front of my fucking family!! Did you not see how disappointed they looked? I can't fucking believe you did that, Alex!!" He screams, standing from the couch.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know I embarrassed you AND I didn't know your family was disappointed! I was just telling the truth! I'm sorry!!" I yell, also standing up from the couch.

"I don't care how many times you say you're sorry!! You're such a bitch!! All we do is fight and have sex!! You never even say you love me even though I tell you I love you all the time!! You are so fucking difficult to get along with!! You're such a stubborn bitch, Alex!!" He screams as tears threaten to drop from my eyes but I hold them in.

"I know I'm not perfect but you aren't either!! I mean, look at your past!! You played Fuck and Chuck with all kinds of women!! It's true that you used to be different!!" I yell up at him, seeing his eyes fill with anger.

He raises his hand and I soon feel a stinging sensation on my cheek.

He slapped me! Across the fucking face!!

"Michael-"

He slaps me again.

"Don't you ever talk about my past!! You know nothing about my past! NOTHING!!" He screams and slaps me again, making me fall on the couch.

I can't hold the tears back anymore, they're flowing quickly down my face as I hold my stinging cheek. It's probably red now.

I look up at him and soon see his eyes fill up with guilt.

"Alex, I—"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!! WE'RE OVER!!!!" I scream before storming out of the house.

I get in my car as Michael runs out of the house and I start the engine.

I quickly back out of the driveway and zoom off, bawling my eyes out.

After about five minutes, I pull over and place my forehead against the steering wheel, sobbing and crying.

I really don't wanna go to college tomorrow.