Sex Ed 10...Skip

---The Next Morning---

~Alex's POV~

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm goes off and I look at the time. It's 6:30 so I get up and get showered and dressed.

After I'm all ready, I walk into the kitchen where I see Anna sitting at the table, reading the newspaper while eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning." I mumble.

I don't get a response so I look at her and she's smirking.

"What?" I frown, wondering why she's looking at me like that.

"You got in late last night. What did you and Mr Jackson do?" She giggles.

"I wasn't with Mr Jackson." I lie.

"Yes you were. He told me that he was taking you somewhere. And judging by that limp, he really did take you somewhere." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Okay. I admit I was with Mr Jackson last night, but we didn't do anything. We just walked around the trails. And the limp is from me tripping over a stump I didn't notice in the dirt." I shrug and she raises an eyebrow, looking at me skeptically.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Positive." I smile through pursed lips.

Anna is my best friend and I do tell her anything and everything but I can't tell her this. At least, not yet. If she finds out now, she'll just make a big deal about it and act all crazy like she always does.

"Well, we should go. It's 7:30." She says, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Okay."

---At The College---

I look at the schedule and see that we have Sex Ed first thing so we go to Michael's classroom.

When we get there, he's already there so the class is started on time for once.

"So today you all will be starting to write a report about what you've learned from that tour we had at the centre. It has to be 2 pages long at the minimum and it is due a week from tomorrow. So, I suggest that you all get started on it ASAP." He says and almost everyone groans.

Everyone gets their paper and pens out and starts working as Michael walks to his desk and continues to mark some of our previous tests.

---After Class---

"You coming, Alex?" Anna asks as she leaves the classroom.

"Actually, I have to ask Mr. Jackson something. I'll meet you at the next class." I say and she nods, leaving.

I turn around and see Michael right in front of me.

"Hey." He chuckles.

"Hey." I smile up at him as he closes the door behind me.

"Last night was fun." He says.

"Yeah, it was." I smile.

"Did you tell Anna?" He asks.

"No but she did notice my limp." I chuckle.

"Aww, I didn't hurt you, did I?" He pouts playfully.

"Nah..I'm okay. It's normal for a girl to be sore there after what we did last night." I giggle as he leans down to kiss me.

"So, based on everything we did and how you act with me now, I'm guessing you have feelings for me?" He asks.

I nod and he smiles, biting his lip.