2...Picture

~Alex's POV~
I get to the college and look for Mr. Jackson so I can pass in the assignment he have us yesterday.

"Hello. Do you happen to know where Mr. Jackson is?" I ask the lunch lady.

"I think he's in his office." She says.

"And where is his office?" I ask.

"Down the hall, first door on the left in front of the elevator." She says, pointing down the hallway.

"Thanks." I smile and look down the hall to see that his office door is open.

I walk over to the door and knock. He looks up from his keyboard and spins his chair around to look at me.

"Oh, hello Miss. Kingston. What can I do for you?" He smiles.

"First, please just call me Alex. And second, I have my sheet all finished from yesterday." I say, digging into my binder of books to look for it.

"Oh great!" He says as I pass it to him.

He looks it over and then smiles at me.

"I'm impressed, Alex." He says.

"Thanks..." I say.

He places the sheet on his desk and I look around at his office. I see a picture on his desk of him with a woman who's shorter than he is and he's holding a child in his arms.

"Is that your wife and kid?" I ask.

"No, no. That's my sister, LaToya, and her little boy." He chuckles.

"Oh." I chuckle.

Then, Miss Presley (one of the other teachers) walks in and knocks on the door.

"Hey, Michael. Can we talk out here?" She asks.

"Sure." He nods and walks out.

They start talking and for some reason, I eavesdrop.

"But, Michaeeeel. I'm your girlfriend!" She whines.

"No you're not!" He chuckles.

"What about last night?" She asks.

"Last night was nothing. It wasn't even good. You couldn't even make me cum!" He says to her and I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Why are you such an asshole?!!" She shouts at him.

"That's just how I am, sweetie. Now, run along please." He says and I then hear her stomp away.

I quickly look at my nails to pretend I wasn't listening as he comes back into his office.

"Sorry about that. You didn't hear anything, did you?" He asks.

"Um, actually... I did." I say.

"Sorry you had to hear it." He chuckles.

"Why were you an asshole to her?" I ask.

"She's annoying." He shrugs.

"That still doesn't give you the right to use someone for sex!" I exclaim.

"Why are you so interested in this anyway?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"I'm not. Oh, and by the way..you've just lost all my respect for you." I say as I leave his office.

~Michael's POV~

I don't know why but it was a turn on seeing her get mad at me like that. She actually just made me hard by yelling at me.

I stand up and close the door, as well as locking it and then tend to relieving the erection Alex left me.

After I'm finished, I notice it's time for the Sex Ed class with Alex's class so I make my way to the classroom.

I go in and all their eyes land on me.

"Hello, everyone." I say once I reach the front of the classroom.

"Hello." They all say except Alex who just rolls her eyes.

"So far I only have one out of the whole class' sheets from yesterday passed in which is Alex's. Does anyone else have theirs?" I ask.

Lots of hands go up but there are still a few who haven't raised their hand.

"Brandon, why aren't you finished?" I ask one of the students.

"Because I'd much rather do what it's about with Alex." He smirks then looks back at her.

"Shut up, Brandon!" She growls.

"Oh you know you want this." He winks at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, that's enough, Brandon. Please, get this assignment done ASAP. We have to go over it." I say and the whole class groans.

I chuckle as I walk back to the desk to place all the sheets I've collected on it.

"Oh, and by the way, if you haven't checked your schedule for today, y'all have another Sex Ed class with me right after lunch." I say.

"Shit! I'll be throwing up my lunch!" Brandon shouts, causing the class to erupt into laughter.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I roll my eyes.

I get on with the lecture and then put a video up on the board for them to watch and I make them take notes in a notebook.

I look over at Alex and see that she's focused on writing notes about what's on the video. She's like the only girl in the class that's okay with taking Sex Ed.

---Lunch Time---

I walk to the cafeteria and get some lunch onto my tray then pay for it.

I glance around the cafeteria and my eyes land on Alex who is looking back at me then she quickly looks away to Anna, her friend, as she talks.

I smirk and then leave to eat my lunch in my office.

I bite into my sandwich and there's a knock at my door so I look up and see Mr. Tucker, another teacher her, who is also my best friend.

"Hey Chris!" I chuckle.

"Hey dude. What's up?" He asks.

"Not too much." I shrug.

"Cool cool. Mind if I talk with you?" He asks.

"Sure." I chuckle.

"Do you happen to teach a class with a student named Alex Kingston?" He asks as I bite into my sandwich and chew.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask.

"Duuude, she is fine!! I teach medical sciences to her class. She is sexy as fuck!" He says and I laugh.

"Yeah she is hot. She gave me a hard on while yelling at me earlier." I laugh and he frowns.

"What was she yelling at you about?" He asks.

"She overheard me telling Lisa that myself and Lisa aren't dating and that last night was nothing and she didn't make me cum and then Alex yelled at me for being an 'asshole'." I say and he nods.

"Damn." He chuckles.

He pulls out his cell phone and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Dude, you should see this pic I took of her during my class!" He says, unlocking his phone.

"Does she know you took a picture of her?" I ask.

"Nah." He shrugs.

"Dude! You could get arrested for that!" I say and he shrugs.

"No one has to know." He says then shows me the picture.

"Damn!" I chuckle as I look at it.

"I know right!" He says.

I continue eating as we keep talking and he looks at his watch.

"Well, I better go get food while it's still lunch. Later dude!" He says, jogging out of my office.

"Bye Chris." I laugh.

After a while, my cell phone vibrates and I look at it and see that Chris sent me the picture of Alex. I bite my lip and save the picture then put my phone in my pocket.

"Well I should go to the classroom now to get shit ready." I sigh, throwing out my trash.