7...Class Trip

---The Next Day---
~Alex's POV~
I groan as I walk into the kitchen after getting ready and I'm greeted by Anna, cooking eggs at the stove and humming along with the music she's playing on her speaker.

"Morning, Alex!" She sings as she shakes her booty to the music.

"Morning. Why are you so cheery today?" I ask, sitting at the stools at the counter.

"We get to miss most of the day today. Why wouldn't I be happy?" She giggles.

"Hmmm, let's see.. Because we're spending the whole day with Mr. Jackson?" I say sarcastically.

"Alex, you really need to get over your 'dislike' for him." She says, doing quotation marks in the air with her fingers as she says "dislike".

"It's not that I dislike him... It's just his attitude I dislike. And the thing that happened in his office."

"You need to get over that. Like, give the man a break. I mean, he obviously feels bad and wants you to forgive him if he's paying for your car expenses and driving you to college." She sighs as she eats her eggs.

"Ugh, I don't know.." I sigh, styling my hair into a messy bun.

"You're so stubborn." Anna says, placing her plate in the sink and walking over to the door.

"I know." I shrug as I follow her as she goes outside.

---At The College---

We arrive at the college and head to Mr Jackson's classroom where everyone is already sitting, waiting for him.

Right after we sit down, he comes in and walks to the front of the class.

"Alright everybody. The bus has arrived and we can now go. Please, partner up with someone for the seating arrangements on the bus." He says.

Anna and I look at each other and nod as everyone gets up to leave. We all get on the bus and I sigh as I stare out the window.

---At The Centre---
We've just arrived at the Centre and the tour guide is talking to us about how the tour is gonna go.

"Okay, so we will be touring the main floor first. Then, the top, then all the way to the basement. Understand?" The man says.

"Yes." Almost everyone says.

"This guy's kinda hot." Anna whispers to me and I roll my eyes.

"You have a boyfriend, you know." I whisper back.

"I know. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion." She shrugs.

"My name is Jason if you need me, okay?" The man says and everyone nods.

He takes us to another room and starts talking, starting the tour.

Before we know it, we're down in the basement.

"Alex, have you noticed that throughout the whole tour, Mr Jackson has been glancing at you a lot?" Anna whispers.

I look over at him and see him staring at me but he quickly looks away.

"Yes. I have noticed." I whisper.

I look at him and see him whispering something to Brandon. Brandon looks at me and then walks over to me.

"Mr Jackson wants to talk to you." He says.

"Why?" I frown.

"I don't know. He just told me he wants to talk to you." Brandon shrugs and walks away.

Anna smirks as I get up and walk over to Mr Jackson.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Yes. Please, come with me to the hallway." He says.

"Fine." I roll my eyes, not wanting to waste my breath my arguing with him.

We walk out to the hallway and he sighs.

"I can tell you're still a little pissed at me so I'd like to make it up to you." He says.

"Okay. How?" I ask.

"Let me take you somewhere after school. I'm not asking you to have sex with me, I just want to show you that I'm not all about sex and I want to show you that I actually do have a nice and normal side." He says.

"I don't think so.." I say.

"Pleeease?" He pleads and I can see in his eyes that he's serious.

"Okay. Fine." I sigh.

"Yay!" He giggles, which actually makes me smile.