Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past

Start from the beginning

All those attitude of Elizabeth changed but there are things that I know that she can't change. I also passed that kind of situation, so you can't hide anything from me Elizabeth.

***

Elizabeth's POV

After Nina measured me for my dress, I walked to the terrace to refresh myself.

'Ciel...'

That's the name that my mind and my heart can't forget after all. I still love him.

Sigh, but I already changed. I am not the Elizabeth Midford that he dumped and left long time ago. I am the new version of Elizabeth Midford.

All things in me had change. Since the day Sebastian announced that Ciel was dead, I got miserable.

--Flashback--

"Lady Elizabeth, Sebastian is here." Paula told me. I am so excited to see him.

"Sebastian, long time no see. Its been months since you and Ciel go to Aurora for the Queen's work."

"Its also nice to see you again Lady Midford but--"

"Say Sebastian, why is Ciel not with you?" instead if replying me, he just simply gave me a card then leave.

I was getting nervous on opening the card. I'm afraid that it has something to do with Ciel.

"No Lizzie. You can do it. Just read it and everything will be fine."

Now that I earn the courage to read the letter, I opened it and read the letter.

I dropped the letter and cry till my hearts content when the letter revealed its message to me.

"Milady! Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?" Paula asked me with concern. I did not answer but I continued to cry all day long.

My brother Edward is already worried about my state. He was always there to comfort me. Then he asked me a question.

"Lizzie, can I come in?"

"Who's there."

"It's me, Edward."

"Come in."

I am still weeping and crying. It just can't stop!

"Is there something wrong Lizzie? I heard from Paula that you have received a message from Ciel's butler."

"Yeah."

"Why are you crying? Did Ciel betrayed you? Did he broke off your engagement? Did he hurt you? That brat--"

"That's not it, Brother."

"Then what." I just can't explain. I just can't accept it!

All I can do is to cry.

"Brother, Ciel's dead."