Chapter 2: Her Butler, Smiling

The Midford Mansion. The happiest mansion before. The mansion that they admire because of the lightness surrounding it.

But now, the Cheerful and Lovely Lady Elizabeth Midford turned into a Cold and Merciless one.

She turned out to be like her Late Fiancee, Ciel Phantomhive. Both Cold and Ruthless one. Now she understand why Ciel is very distant to her.

All he wants is revenge. Revenge for his family. Revenge for the people who humiliated him and his family. He has no other family. He has only servants who can make him safe.

Bard, Mey-rin, Finnian, Tanaka, Snake and Sebastian. The servants who served him wholeheartedly. But now that the Earl is dead, where they can be?

Ciel's POV

A New day. So this how it feels to be a butler. It's kinda hard. I wonder how Sebastian can manage all this stuffs.

"Hey! Catch that rat Finny!" Says Bard. The four Phantomhive Servants still serves me as their Master but not in the Phantomhive Manor. They're all here at Lizzi-- I mean Lady Elizabeth's Manor. Sebastian is still my butler but I only call him when I can't do something.

Now that I am also a demon, I can also do things that humans can't do.

"My, my. What a mess. I can't do this stuff alone."

It's not my duty to clean the house. It's Mey-rin and Elaiah's job to do it.

"Elaiah, Mey-rin. Clean this mess. And make sure nothing will be left. Understand?"