+35

[ 1 week later | 3:30 am | Tokyo, Japan ] 

It was Saturday in the early morning when Eunsol had finished up taping a commercial for her new company. She returned to her new apartment, which was twice as big as her old place in Seoul and she had just finished unpacking the previous day.

Jumping onto the soft mattress of the bed, she clicked on Namjoon's name in her contacts and waited for him to answer his phone. It didn't go through the first time, so she called again.

"Hello?" He answered in a tired voice.

"Namjoon, hi. I'm sorry I'm calling you right now, but I wanted to hear your voice--and I'm pretty sure you wanted to hear mine too because you're sad as shit that I'm not there."

He laughed over the phone, but it sounded tired as well. "You're right."

"I'm guessing that I disturbed your sleep but I wanted to webcam with you. Should we just do it tomorrow instead?"

"No no no. I want to see you now. I'll be online soon."

Eunsol snickered at Namjoon's eagerness and turned on her laptop. Soon they were both online. Namjoon lazily rested his head on the back of his bed, but once Eunsol 's picture came onto the screen, he perked up.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm fine. I just got back from the studio. I filmed my third commercial this week which is really cool and I finished unpacking so my apartment looks so good. Do you want to see it?" Eunsol happily carried her laptop around her apartment and showed Namjoon all the nooks and crannies. "I really like living in this apartment because it's so nice and big and the best part is that the company is paying for it."

Namjoon pouted unconsciously and Eunsol took note of that, "Is something wrong?"

"Huh? No it's nothing. I'm glad you like it there in Japan."

"Oh I see," Eunsol nodded, "You're thinking that I enjoy being here more in Japan than in Seoul and you're afraid that I'll never come back."

"Well yeah, that's exactly it."

Eunsol sat back down on her bed, setting her laptop in front of her. "I know something that will cheer you up."

"Hm?"

"I opened the gift you got me. Do you want to see it?"

Namjoon tried to hide his smug smile, but it was clear that he was anticipating it.

Eunsol played with the buttons of her shirt before undoing them to show that she was wearing the dark purple undergarments that Namjoon bought her.

When she first opened his gift, she couldn't help but scoff since that was the only going away gift he had for her. But then again, she expected something like that from him.

"Why are you being such a tease? Seriously, if I get hard right now, it's your fault."

"Being a tease?" Eunsol questioned as she purposely leaned forward, emphasizing her upper chest.

Namjoon glared at her through the webcam. "You know if I was there right now, I would have just torn that shirt off of you in a second."

Eunsol gasped, feigning her surprise. "You're always so aggressive. Do you want to see me in it again?"

Namjoon looked at the time on bottom right of his screen and he had to wake up in less than four hours, but he was willing to sacrifice his sleep.

Eunsol pulled the blouse off, leaving her in her bra. Namjoon knew that her boobs were pretty small so he purposely got her the push-up kind. "Damn, my girlfriend is so hot."

"It's too bad you're not here. We could have been having fun together, and my new bed is so big but I have to sleep in it all alone..." She laid down on the bed seductively. From her film experience, she knew which angles suited her the best.

"Are you drunk right now? Because you're usually not this horny."

She snickered at his reaction and took out another small gift bag from under her bed. "No I'm not drunk. But I have some good news. I'll be able to go to Hawaii with you and I bought some new things for the trip." She turned the bag upside down and a handful of new lingerie items fell out and onto her bed.

Eunsol held up a few of the items to show Namjoon and he groaned in annoyance. An erection was growing in his pants, but thankfully Eunsol couldn't see it due to the position of Namjoon's webcam. "I can't believe you're doing this to me right now."

"Well I was going to change out of these clothes anyway and get ready for bed. I'll talk to you later." Eunsol clicked her mouse and turned her laptop towards the side, making the camera off center.

Namjoon assumed that Eunsol didn't realize that she didn't turn off the webcam and went ahead with undressing. He was about to tell her, but he stopped himself when on the corner of the screen, he saw Eunsol taking off her shorts. She was also wearing the matching panties that came in the set that he bought her.

She reached to her back and unclasped her bra. Before it could fall, she stepped out of the way of the webcam. Later, she appeared again, but this time covered up by a big sweater. "You thought you were going to see my pure body, didn't you?"

"Yikes." Namjoon mumbled, seeing as he has gotten caught. "Well you're far from pure. Did you forget all those things you do on set? And all those times I was so close to banging you for real when he rehearsed."

"Good BYEE." Eunsol covered her ears and then turned off her laptop.

+

filler chapter bc eunsol is in japan

I'm going to do a Double Update tonight bc the next chapter is the smutty one I was talking about a few chapters ago and it's already written soo