+16

kinky chapter- if its uncomfy then idk

[3rd Person]

The next morning, Eunsol woke up in her bed. She didn't remember falling asleep there last night, and last night was anything but a blur. Eunsol remembered everything that happened clearly and quickly turned around to see if the spot beside her was occupied.

She felt the empty space next to her and cuddled closer with her blanket. "Did he leave?" He said that he was going to be with her when she wakes up.

He probably did leave last night. She was only half surprised. Taking a big breath, Eunsol went into the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom and washed up. Her eyes still felt very puffy from the previous night and they were sore from letting out so many tears.

When she was done, she made her way to the living room and froze when she saw Namjoon cooking something in the kitchen. Namjoon turned around and smiled as he walked towards her. "Good morning." He placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "How are you?"

Eunsol blinked several times and stared up at the boy in front of her. "I thought you left."

"I said I was going to stay. And I wanted to be with you in the morning. I enjoyed waking up and seeing you asleep right beside me." He placed his hand on her cheek and brushed his thumb against her lips.

"But you weren't there when I woke up."

"Well yeah...I woke up like thirty minutes ago because I was hungry, so I made breakfast."

Eunsol smiled and took a seat at the dining table, staring at the freshly made pancakes. "Thank you." She placed a pancake on her plate and began to eat it. After a few seconds, she looked up, realizing Namjoon was staring at her.

"Why are you just watching me?" She asked.

"Because you look so beautiful in the morning." He replied casually, poking his fork into the pancake.

Eunsol rolled her eyes and lightly kicked Namjoon under the table. But she secretly enjoyed the compliments he gave her. "Do we have to go into work today?"

Namjoon checked his phone where he keeps Eunsol's work schedule. "We're free today, but tomorrow will be busy."

"Ok good. I wanted to stay home anyway." Eunsol got up from her chair and started walking away from the table.

"Where are you going?"

"I wanted to take a bubble bath." Eunsol answered, opening the door to the bathroom.

"Oh." Namjoon smirked, "Can I join you?"

Eunsol turned around with wide eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, we've done it before." Namjoon said innocently.

"Ah, yeah. But that was for work." Eunsol pursed her lips and turned around. Namjoon grabbed her hand, making her face him. He stared at her and she couldn't help but look into his eyes. She released her hand and walked into her closet.

Eunsol threw something at Namjoon's face and then made her way into the bathroom, holding something else in her hands. "Fine, get changed."

Namjoon chuckled, knowing that Eunsol couldn't resist him. "Are these your brother's again?" He asked, referring to the swim shorts.

"Yes. You're lucky he left a bunch of his clothes here." Eunsol said through the door as she changed into a swimsuit as well. From outside, Namjoon could hear her filling up the bathtub and dropping a bath bomb into the water.