+6

"Eunsol, are you in a fight with Namjoon?" Ms. Im asked me the next day while I was getting my hair done.

I internally groaned at the sound of that ugly guy's ugly name. "No. Why would you think that?"

"Because you seem to be avoiding him all morning and you even threw your shoe at his face."

"I didn't throw my shoe at his face, I accidentally kicked it off and it just so happened to hit him." I started laughing to myself towards the end of the sentence because even if it wasn't intentional, I'm glad it happened.

"Well alright then. Did you and him get a lot of practicing done last night?"

UGH pls don't bring up last night. I still want to slit his throat for what he did to me.

"Well...I didn't really think it was necessary for him to run lines with me. I'm fine doing it on my own. If anything, he was just distracting me from getting my work done."

Ms. Im nodded and said she would let the stylists continue fixing me up. A few minutes later, I saw Namjoon behind me in the mirror. I glared the moment we made eye contact.

"Let's go. I have to introduce you to your co-star." He pulled me from the chair and I tugged my hand back.

"Don't touch me. Ever."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand again, pulling me towards the dressing rooms. "Stop acting like such a baby. What happened last night, you gotta get used to stuff like that. I was just helping you prep for today's filming."

"Stop being such a pedophile."

"You can't call me a pedophile. You're already 19." He remarked sassily.

"I just turned 19. I'm still a baby."

"Well baby, I hope you're prepared for today's scene. If you want, you can always just picture me as the lead guy, but stick to the script and don't say my name ." Fucking asshole was making fun of me.

I narrowed my eyes as he continued to pull me down the hallway. "Stop reminding me about last night. I took 5 showers when I got home because of that."

he ignored my words and brought me to a dressing room. "Well here's your co-star for this film." He opened the door and where a young guy was sitting and reading his script.

My heart practically stopped when I saw the guy's face. "I know you." I blurted out.

He smiled at me and stood up to shake my hand. "Hi I'm Hanbin. Have we met before...?"

"No, I've seen you in a movie." I accidentally blurted out again and wanted to face palm myself.

"Hanbin is one of our more popular male actors. The ladies love him." Namjoon said from the side. "Did you enjoy watching his movies, Eunsol?"

I looked at my shoulder and glared at Namjoon again, mouthing 'shut up.' This was the guy that was in the very first porn movie that I saw and I thought he was so cute omg. But I didn't want him to think that I normally watch his movies omg that's so awkward.

Wait is it normal for other actors to each other's movies?? Ugh well idk, I just didn't want him thinking that I watch those leisurely. Why couldn't he have starred in a Disney channel show or something? Then I could watch him all the time without feeling like a pervert.

"Well I'm glad you're familiar with my work. I hope that we will be able to do well on our scenes today." He patted my shoulder and left the room once a stylist called him to go to wardrobe.

My eyes followed him as he left and I unconsciously bit my lip.

"You're drooling." Namjoon pointed out.