+34

[Eunsol]

Now the tables have turned and it was my hand that slapped Seoun's face. I looked at my own palm and saw that it was red. There was a slight sting and I never knew I could ever hit someone, especially as hard as I did.

I looked at her as she held the side of her face. But oddly enough, I felt no guilt. I thought I would feel bad, but I didn't.

I just watched her and as her eyes lifted from the floor, I saw how much she wanted to murder me. She reached out to try and grab my hair and I shut my eyes. But before she could get to me, I realized that Namjoon stepped in between us.

"Don't touch her!" He was holding Seoun's wrist and was pushing her back so she wouldn't get to me.

"Namjoon! Didn't you see what she just did? She slapped me!"

"You slapped her first you crazy bitch." Namjoon looked over his shoulder and he was signaling for me to leave the room before Seoun went on a rampage.

The next morning, I was waiting on the platform for my train to arrive. I had a lot of time to think over the events that happened yesterday.

So this whole time, the baby was never Namjoon's? I never thought that Seoun would actually try to pass off the baby as his.

Ughhhhh. I let my head fall into my hands as I groaned in frustration. I need to talk to him.

I took out my phone and went to the contacts, but I remembered I deleted Namjoon from my contacts list and never added him back again. He also didn't have my new number so there was no way for me to contact him.

God, what would I even say to him though?

At the sound of rumbling tracks, I knew my train was close. I stood from the bench and got in line behind people who were waiting for the oncoming train.

"Ticket, please."

I reached into my pocket for my train ticket, but at the exact moment, I hear my name being called from behind me. Namjoon was currently running up to me and I stepped out of line to meet him with the most confused face ever.

"Ah. Good. I caught you. Before you left." He took pauses in between to catch his breath.

"Namjoon, what are you doing here?"

"Well I just. Had to talk to you. I don't have your number. But I just...ever since yesterday, I wanted to know where we stand."

"Excuse me miss. We're on a tight schedule." The attendant tapped my shoulder and held his hand out once again for my ticket.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'll just be a few more seconds. I'll be really quick." I put my hands together, almost begging the attendant to make the train wait a bit longer before I turned back to Namjoon. "I have to go now. Can we talk when I get back?"

He looked disappointed with my response at first, but then I reached out for his hands in assurance, "I wanted to talk to you too."

He looked relieved, ecstatic even as he leaned in closer to me. I could tell he was about to kiss me.

"The train has to leave now."

I pulled back quickly and covered my mouth with the back of my hand. I showed the attendant my ticket and stepped onto the train, leaving Namjoon looking lost.

The conductor announced that the train was leaving so I called out to Namjoon as it moved. "I'm sorry. I'll see you when I get back."

+2 days later+

"Did you say that Seoun seriously got fired?!" I looked up at the train and saw everyone eyeing me for being too loud. I whispered 'sorry' and continued to talk on my phone.