+12

things will not get smotty in this chap sry

[3rd Person]

Eunsol woke up around 3pm the next day, obviously sleeping in, feeling tired from her busy work week and the party last night. Although she received all of those texts from Namjoon out of the blue, she was too tired to reply to him and just ignored it for now.

She and Jungkook planned to meet each other again around 7pm so she had more than enough time to get ready. Her eyes started drifting back to sleep but constant "dinging" sounds from her phone disturbed her slumber.

Namjoon: disregard all of those messages I sent you last night

Namjoon: it wasn't me

Namjoon: lol ok maybe it was me

Namjoon: but I went out drinking with the crew last night & was probably drunk or something when I sent those

Eunsol: ok ok whatever. stop texting me im trying to go back to sleep

Namjoon: ???

Namjoon: you should be getting ready

Eunsol: im not going out until 7 tho

Namjoon: Im picking you up remember? I said we have to do something today

"Shit." Eunsol cursed, shooting up into a sitting position.

Eunsol: ok I completely forgot u said that...what are we doing?? is it really that important cossssss

Namjoon: I'm leaving my place right now. you better be ready when I get you

Almost immediately, Eunsol dialed Jungkook's number. After three rings, he answered. "Hey baby, what's up?"

Eunsol wanted to die at the sound of Jungkook's sleepy voice. But she didn't have time to fawn over him right now. "Jungkook...I'm sorry, about tonight, I got called in for work."

"Oh..." He hummed with obvious disappointment. "I see. Well I don't want you getting in trouble."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry I--"

"I guess I won't be getting my birthday present tonight, huh?"

Eunsol chuckled, knowing that Jungkook wanted them to spend the night together. "I'll make it up to you."

"Aha, really? Well what kind of kinky stuff did you have planned for tonight?"

Eunsol gasped, "Stoppp. I didn't have anything kinky planned. I just wanted to--no wait. I'm not going to talk dirty on the phone."

"Alright I guess I'll have to wait til I see you in person."

"Suuuuure. Well alright. I have to go now. I'm really sorry again and I will make it up to you."

"Don't worry about it. Bye baby. Have fun at work."

------

Namjoon texted Eunsol that his car was outside her apartment. She walked out to him and opened the backseat.

"Um I'm not your chauffeur. Sit in the front." He said.

Eunsol closed the back door and got in the front passenger seat. "Hi." She greeted civilly.

"Did you have fun last night?"

Eunsol looked at him weirdly and shrugged, "Well yeah. I was supposed to go see Jungkook tonight too."

"Oh. That's too bad." Namjoon replied without sincerity. "But you're mine tonight--well technically not really."