Snow fun

Delia POV
    I put on my joggers and uggs and pull on a T shirt as fast as possible. I heard a scream from outside. I panick. I'm staying at Magnus's loft in a room with Leah. I run out to the living and snatch my parka. I run down the stairs and zoom into the backyard ready to phase.

   I hear the scream again and turn panicked. I look around and see it. "God Delia why do you look so panicked?"Asks Leah. I see Alec and Magnus wrestling on the ground like adorable cats and nipping at each other.

  As soon as Leah says that the boys get up holding on to each other to keep from falling and look at me. "Oh Angel. Delia you look really pale"Alec says. "Oh god WHAT THE HELL?!"I yell. "Oh. Sorry did we wake you?"Magnus says. "No no you didn't I was just closing my eyes for hours and breathing lightly. No god you scared me Alec. I heard a scream and I ran here I even had to get dressed"I complain.

   "Sorry. We just saw it started to snow a-and well Magnus woke me up and then Leah joined in"Alec said. He said it so sincerely I just laughed. "I'm sorry I'm being grouchy"I say. Magnus looks me in the eyes and then at Alec. "Let's play in the snow Alec here has never played in the snow and it's 1 in the morning I hear Holly is joining "Magnus Said.

   "Alec never played in the snow?"I ask in shock. "Well we never had time for mundane fun time. Ever since we were kids wee have been training to become Shadowhunters"He says.

   "In that case were play-"Leah says. Before Leah finishes I throw a Snow ball at her and take of my jacket to play with my long sleeve it was strong hot. "By the Angel I'm freezing and Delia is hot that makes me mad"Alec says.

     I throw a snowball at him too. He glares and launches one back hard. "Gosh you shadowhunters take games to seriously" I say laughing.

    I get Magnus to throw one at me because I get Alec  in the head. "Hey Not in the face Alec could get a cold"he says. At that I partially laugh. "I don't think I'd ever get sick"I say.

    We keep on playing.  Alec and Magnus casually sneaking kisses. I find the two adorable dorks cute. I remember two days ago waking up to get water quietly at night. When I got the cup I was going to the room and saw Alec in a pair of joggers and a black shirt just lying on Magnus's lap while Magnus played with his hair.

      I wish Paul would have been here playing. Just when I think that I hear rustling and Holly comes out holding someone's hand as if bringing them. I don't see their face until Holly steps in the backyard and I almost freak.

    There stands Paul. He's wearing a grey shirt and Jeans and gym but he looks amazing. His hair is in its regular form straight and black over his eyes somewhat. Everybody stops to look at him. I smile widely. "Well you didn't actually think I'd stay in La Push. My teachers did try to fail me for being bad"He said smirking.

  I laugh and run over to hug him. "Paul. You little Shit"I say as he hugs me. "No I genuinely missed you tons. There was nothing to do and I just wanted to see you a week is way to long. I even got a haircut for you I'm gonna freeze as a wolf"He says laughing as he birdied his head in my hair.

    "Oh so that's the one"Magnus said raising his eyebrows mischievously. Paul pulls away holding my hand is his big one. He raises his eyebrows "By the one I hope you mean her imprint"He says. Magnus just laughs and holds out his hand "Hey I'm Magnus Bane you must be Paul"He says as they shake hands.

   "Yah and who are you? I haven't met you yet or heard of you"Paul asks curiously his brows scrunching adorably. "He's my boyfriend Paul"Alec says holding Magnus's hand. "OHHHHHH okay okay I see"Paul says looking at Magnus's hair sprinkled with glitter.

   "And apparently you date the fierce red head. She did throw a phone book at Jace for calling Sam stupid"Magnus said. "That's because she's Pauls imprint. They are mean to be. I mean catch one of the two phasing or fighting you shall run"Holly said.

    I grab a snowball and launch it at Holly. That how it all starts. War. Alec threw one at me right in the face. After that Paul being pissed threw one at Alec . That got Magnus to throw one right back in his mouth. I was dying of laughter.

   "Oh god"I yell running to the trees to hide. From there I attacked people and everybody was throwing at random people Leah just throwing hard and hiding.

   After a while Paul slid right in place next to me end laughed. "Oh how I missed you"He said quietly a smile in his face as he leaned in and kissed me. He held me to the cold ground right there forgetting the war.

   "GET A ROOM TOO MUCH PDA"Yelled Leah. I stuck out my bad finger and Bam they shut up. Oh how I love my life.

   HIIII okay I'm gonna keep writing.