Comforting

Cordelia POV
    I was in a field. It was like the one at the war. Then all of a sudden I see those deadly red curls and wicked smirk. I don't recoil acting Brave.  Then I felt myself disappear and BAM. There she was and was playing s while scene before me of Paul crying hysterically.

Then it flashed my dream getting even more vivid. "Corra Corra"yelled my mom. "MOMMY"I screamed as I saw her standing under Victoria. This is the truth this is how mom died.

     "Shut up" I yelled at Victoria who growling at my mom. "MOMMY"I yelled as I ran and tried to lunge on Victoria. I was pushed so hard I snaked my head on the tree bark of the tree.

Then when we went to the hospital My dad had claimed that I smashed my head so hard I saw things and that mom died in an accident. Then another flags of Victoria next to Paul as she crushed him. "NOOOO PAUL"I yelled my feet glued to the ground.

    "Corra Corra"someone yelled though the haze. The field got foggy and I kept hearing "CORRA". That's when I woke up jumping falling off of a fluffy warm bed. I woke up bewildered as I see my surroundings.  "Where am I" I yelled.

      "Cora oh god"said Paul super loudly devastated. "Paul"I whimpered. "Yes baby?"he said lifting me up and placing me back on the bed me my head in my knees.

My back was super hurt. I started whimpering like a sad dog and sobbing. "Baby it's okay what happens"he asked hugging me to his chest. "She won't let me sleep all she does is torment me and even after killing her she won't leave me alone"I yelled rocking myself back and forth

       "Baby it's okay"he said. "I feel dirty"I said in between tears. "You don't have to"he said hugging me. "No I need a shower but I brought no clothes"I said wiping tears. "Oh don't worry I got this"he said jumping of the bed with his husky voice like I had just woken him up.

He opened up a small drawer and took out a huge shirt. "I have underwear in the woods but Im scared"I whispered. He kissed me in the cheek and disappeared leaving me. More tears fell.

   I couldn't help them. He came back Holdings my shirt and shorts. "Here just wear my shirt save the pants for tomorrow it's 3 in the morning"he said.

     He gave me his shirt and handed me my undergarments. Most boys would have been all over the place with a girls undergarments but him he was different he didn't act weird because he acted like he loved me for more that just the obvious reason.

He led me to the bathroom turned on a light. He placed my clothes on the toilet top and turned the water warm. This is the second time he's done that for me. He was about to leave but I was scared. "stay"I begged. he nodded and smiled. "Sit on that stool and face the door"I said. He did as I said.

Paul POV
She had never done this before meaning she was really scared. I faced the wall and for extra protection she took of her clothes in the shower and tossed them close to me.

    They were bloody and dirty. I heard the water running and I felt like just kissing her and reassuring her and making her herself again not the scared Cordelia. "Paul?"she asked. "yes?"I said.

    "Crap there is no shampoo here for me let me borrow yours and don't mind the smell of it"she said. I smiled "yes"I said simply. I didn't care if she smelled like Embry she would still be beautiful  to me.

I heard the shampoo lid opening and closing. She turned off the water after two minutes. Then I hear her snatch her clothes I think. A couple seconds later she groans and says "OW FUCK"really loud In pain.

    I don't care what I would see but I rush their to help. She has her underwear and bra on making me stare.

She was leaning against the wall in pain. I didn't care that she would yell at me but I picked her up bridal style and sat her on top of the counter. "I'm a mess"she said blushing.