Back to school

I woke up with a start. Someone was shaking me awake and gasping. I jumped from the bed with a karate move and Paul looked genuinely confused. "Sorry  I'm just paranoid" I said groggily from sleep. "You have a beautiful morning voice" he said with a dazzled expression.

I gave him a side ways look  "Your creepy" I said playfully before jumping on his back and rubbing his perfect hair wildly making him laugh. "Cor your getting so tall now a days."

I just laughed and went to the closet and got clothes. Paul sat on the edge of my bed patiently. I went into the shower still sleepy and washed my hair with my cucumber shampoo. I finished up and put a long sleeve sweater batman shirt that had a bit of black on the shoulders with black spikes (like in pic above) and black leather pants and neon pink converse.

I feel like a zombie because I'm not even fully awake until I go downstairs and everybody Stares at my head like if it was  Jacob running around nude and yelling out stuff. I scowled and said "What??" "Your hair"said Quil and I could sense embry laughing and Paul gasped once he was on the last stair.

I ran to the silver napkin holder just to see my whole head was bleached a red fiery colour. I felt weird and mad and I shouted "EMBRY CALL"he came in and started laughing. Everybody else came into the kitchen. "Oh no what happens to your hair"said Emily in deep shock.

I was so mad at Embry. I took the toaster promising to buy Emily one later and flung it to his face. People might think I was over reacting but really not because my mother had had red hair and I remember when she died dying my hair colour black so I wouldn't feel as bad.

     I never liked my red locks. It reminded me I was different and didn't belong with the dark featured Native Americans. But now I look like I did when I was 13 and I was breaking down missing my mother more than ever. 

  "Cor I'm sorry I just missed you red. I miss your red hair" said Embry desperately making me feel guilty as he held his bleeding nose from the impact of the toaster. Paul looked at me worriedly.

Paul POV
We waited downstairs while Cor got ready for school and all of a sudden embry said "I think Cordelia is  going to kill me". 

I looked at him with a questioning gaze but just then a sleepy looking Cor with amazing thick red hair like when she was a kid can down the stairs and I looked at embry wide eyed.

I always loved her wild red hair but she dyed it black when her mother died and I could now see what embry was talking about. She was also wearing a long sleeve shirt I loved on her.

     We all looked at her hair and she scowled and said "WHAT" "your hair"I gasped and she ran to the kitchen to see her hair. Her hair was bleeding through fast like water bleeding. Oh no her hair
is turning.