Jeah

John POV
I never thought I would find someone I would want to look at so bad. Leah the girl with short hair and russet skin and grim look decides to step in. "Well Holly can stay with you Delia and John can come with me I mean momma sue is on a business trip and I don't mind"Leah says her voice frightful but loud enough. Delia agrees considering she has a lot to deal with. I mean she is a shapeshifter.
   Leah walks outside and I'm quiet unable to speak. She's just so simple with her cut off shorts and black shirt. She's taller than most females I would have ever looked for and darker and prettier. She's a change from all the fake people that like to find there way around me. I look off into the beautiful dark scenery. It's 7:00 Pm. I have nothing to say and it's nice and dark and chilly.
Holly must not enjoy it but stays because of that Jacob guy. I concentrate on Leah. "Aren't you cold"I say breaking the soothing silence. "No"She says simply. "Oh"I say lamely. Such awkward talk.

"What's your favorite color?"She asked suddenly. "Umm.. Black"I say. She looks surprised. "Sorry about the awkward silence I'm just not use to
being around pretty.. girls... argh God sorry I'm just really lame"I say and even though I'm a shadow hunter made for killing demons I still blush. We just met today when the wolf wanted to kill her and I automatically like her. She laughs softly something that's soft and something I would love to listen to forever. "You sound really shy... And Wow. I'm laughing. Alright this can't be right"She says puzzled. I'm quiet as she walks through the deserted sidewalks that lead to her home. We keep walking in silence. We finally reach a house that looks not huge but small and cozy like most of the houses here. The entrance is fully decorated with beautiful roses and lavender flowers. I love it, it's things like these that make me smile at the simplicity of life. She pulls out a key from her pocket. I have never been farther than New York and this is really beautiful. She opens the door and everything is beautiful and light and bright and nice and refreshing. I stare at her as she comes inside. I feel just like going back home to the institute but this girl just attracts me. It's like gravity. As we enter more in the house there is no couch. It looks almost empty. "Sorry about this... Momma sue left and we have not yet put in the couches after moving"She says. Oh good I get to sleep on the floor. "Follow me if you want I just want to open some Windows"She says. I do following her up the creaky stairs where there is a window in the middle of the landing and a view into the forest with no frame. She blushes as she stares at the window. I smile a small smile. "What's wrong?"I ask. "Oh you must be wondering about the Windows....Yah that's happened when your a shapeshifter and duty calls"She says and I laugh a bit and follow her up the stairs. She opens a grey door and into a small room. It's like an attic room but it's amazing. A place I would like to be in. It has a huge window overseeing the fall day. There's a book shelf and a couple posters of superheroes . There's a bed and then a small table with pens and markers. As well as I pull up bed that's close to the bed but is lower. "What are those people in the poster with capes and metal?"I ask. She looks so shocked. I blush. "Sorry did I offend you in some way"I ask. "No no no... It's just wow. I mean holly never ate ice cream but... wow... Well they are the avengers it's a movie and comics about a group of superheroes like... like you except well you and your sibling
are real"Leah explains. "Mundanes"I mutter. "You say that a lot"Leah mutters. "Sorry... I just met you I'm just not used to humans"I say. She looks shocked. "I'm showering and changing into Jammie's you should change and we shall talk"Leah said. I nod nervously. She nods. I sit on her bed as she goes to her bathroom in the room. I can hear the water going.
Leah POV
I get out of the shower. After I remind myself There's a tall blue eyed shy someone waiting for me. I hurry up my short hair wet and change into a pair of plaid purples pajama pants and big grey shirt. I hurry out and walk into my room to see John starring at me. When he notices me looking at me he blushes a crimson color. Aww he's so adorable. He has his own clothes at hand and walks into the bathroom. I sit down and just cuddle with a pillow as I sit. His face behind my eyelids as I close them. His soft inky black hair nice and messy. His strong defined toned muscles and the tattoos/ runes around his frame so beautiful. The most beautiful thing is his light blue eyes like a clear ocean sparks of Cobalt and how his kind full eyelashes brush against his  strong jaw and his look of seriousness and the blushing. I can't stop. He's so shy and vulnerable and huggable. Sam and all thoughts related to him are gone replaced with this shy blue eyed shadow hunter. I hear the door open slightly with a creak and he comes out blushing and looking uncomfortable. He has no shirt and I can see small scars and a lot of dark black runes. I stare. He has abs from working out or running or shadow hunting. "Umm... Forgot my shirt"He says his inky hair somewhat damp. He crosses the room in red plaid pajama pants which I smile at. I can't help but stare at his matching pants. He slips on a black t shirt and just sits by he lower bed. "Well I'm not used to humans because my race we are half angel half human. We are created by a mortal cup which is the blood of a shadow-hunter zipped by another or you can be born one. You are considered a downworlder and us shadow hunters can't get along with you. But I guess it's kind of hard in this situation"He says. I stare at his light blue eyes and he stares back at me. "Wow that's a lot I don't understand"I say. He looks super... words can't describe sleepy. "I live in a shadow hunting institution with Jace, holly, Izzy my real sister, John is actually an undercover name for mundanes to fit in..."He mumbles. I crawl down and sit next to him the lights off the moonlight illuminating our features. I feel shocked and surprised. "Well my name is Alexander Lightwood... but call me Alec. Alec is what people call me... Jace is my parabati meaning we share a special brother like bond... and I'm sorry so so sorry I lied my name cannot be JOHN the thought is outrages. Alec"He says quietly. I sit closer. What a beautiful name better than John so plain. Alec. "That's a perfect name"I blurt out. He chuckles quietly. "So tell me about yourself No smile"He says. "My names Leah Clearwater and I'm a shapeshifter so is Seth the smallest kid there and we phased a couple months ago after.. my father Harry was killed by a Leach"I say. I'm quiet. "Oh"He says lamely. "My moms name is Maryse my fathers name is Robert and have is our adopted brother and Holly is also adopted"He says. "No wonder... Are you the only one with those eyes?"I ask. "Yah well Isabelle my sister has brown eyes and I guess they're just there"He says. I stare at him. "You... your really pretty like when that lycanthrope shapeshifter came at you I just felt like jumping right in front of you.. I don't know why... is it because you have that claim on me?"He asks. My heartbeat studdered. My breathe caught right in my throat. "Yah.. It's wrong I know because for all I know your dating someone and I'm just interfering just like us shifters do I mean holly was available I guess and so Jake had it easy so I don't know if your dating"I babbled on. "Hey-No- no I'm completely single by the way Leah"He says. I'm quiet.  "Leah"His voice slurs after a while. "Yah Alec?"I ask. "I'm tired"He comments. I laugh. "Well go to sleep silly"I say giggling. Wow I'm giggling. He smiles his blue eyes sparkling.
Current Day
"John that was great how you lost no self control. I know you would have shot Paul with your bow and I'm happy you didn't Alec"Leah says. "It was hard not to after all that moronic friend of Delia's was about to kill my sister"I snap. "I know he's a jerk" I say. He sighs as we walk to my house. After that one night we would stay up all night and talk and laugh and he would talk about New York and himself and I would to. He kisses my cheek and gives me hugs. We're just friends. But I'm fine with having Alec as a friend. This shy blue eyed friend who always found a way to make me smile. And whose constant blush made me crazy. "If he were to hurt you... That's where I would draw a line... He's gone"Alec grumbles. I smile. That's enough for now his caring.

Thanks for reading like the chapter and comment and five suggestions and what've you want
-Me🍞