School

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning to Paul tugging on my shoulder. "Get up we gotta go to school in 30 minutes"he said softly. "Noooo"I moaned softly snuggling In my pillow. "Please baby"he said making me shiver and pull my blanket up. "I'll call embry with the bucket of water"he said and I just kept sleeping until he pulled my blanket  away.

"Dammit Lahote you will pay"I said as I wobbled out of bed. He chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me with so much love and then quickly pulled away laughing and kissed the tip of my nose and jumped out the window leaving me needy for more kisses.

"Darn it" I said and I could have sworn I heard him chuckle. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth.  I came out dried and put on a white long sleeve sweater like shirt white long jeans, a bracelet, faux pearl earrings, a heart ring, pink orange vans and minus a scarf and my loose beach waves.

I headed out with my book bag and put on mascara and eye liner And Chapstick. I headed outside and waited for Jacob and the guys to pick me up and kinda fell asleep. After a while someone poked me making me scream and I saw Jacob chuckling and when we got to the car I hit him hard on the head.

"Hey good morning to you too"said Jacob. "HEY "I said as I squeeze  in between Paul embry and Seth the others in another car. "Ugh I hate school"I yelled. "Let  me guess not a morning person?"asked Paul and I nodded. "If anybody even looks at me I will make sure to re arrange their faces"I said.

"Remind me not to bug her in the morning" said embry as I rested my head in Paul's shoulder and closed my eyes. Again I was woken up by tugging and I groaned. I got out of the car only to see people staring and I scowled. I had to take a deep breath so I wouldn't hurt anybody. "You will not hurt anybody you will not"I changed silently making Paul laugh.

I walked up to my locker because they gave me a map and I headed there and just shoved everything in there. "Let me see your schedule" shouted Embry. They all snatched it away from me and I knew Paul and I had all classes together Seth only 1 Quil 3 embry all Jacob 5 Leah 4 and the rest I had once. I took my thing scowling and cursing under my breath with Paul next to me.

He took my hand and took me to our first class math. The teacher looked young and had brown hair and she smiled and when I went inside the class everybody stared at me making me mad and the teacher signed my paper and told me "Tell  the class a little about you and sit next to Paul" she said as I saw Paul smirking sitting down. "Well my names Cordelia and I very much don't like  people to stare at me so please don't stare at me and I came from Brooklyn and I love fashion"I said to the class scowling.

As I sat next to Paul I heard someone say "OOH  feisty" "Oh please behave yourself"I said and sat. Paul just glared at the guy. The whole class went by her explaining. After that we finished classes and it was lunch time and I took 5 slices of pizza and sat down next to the boys. "I hate people"I said. "I do to"said Leah.

I ate everything and  headed for history. After history we headed to gym and it was the only class we all had together. One of the boys hit me with a ball laughing when we came in making me growl which surprised me.

Paul held my hand and took the ball and hit him in the face with it. "Thanks Paul"I said smiling as the boy glared and walked away looking angry. We all sat in the bleachers and listened to the teacher talk.

After that it was time to go and I put my regular clothes on and left. I went In the car and looked through stupid homework we had. "Are you okay Delia ?" asked Jake. "No I'm not I've been getting mad way to easily all day and I feel like hitting people in the face and growling like some dog"I said scowling. "

The boys all shared a look making me growl and they all looked at me. "SEE" I said. I went to the kitchen for food and Emily gave us all pasta which I ate.  "DUDE what's wrong with cor she's  been real doushy  today?"asked embry. I just got up and went to my room without  a word and left. I spread my books on the floor and took out pens and paper.

Paul POV
All day she has been mad and it's the transformation. When we got to SAMs she ate and embry said "DUDE  what's wrong with Cor she's been so douchy today?"

She didn't say a word as she went to the room and we heard a slam. We all stared in shock. "I'll go check up on her"I said as I walked up the stairs silently and decided to watch not creepily but just looked in withought telling her. The door was cracked and I looked Inside and I saw as she lay all her things on her huge grey fluffy carpet.

Then she lay down and all I heard was the clock going click click click and it was super annoying and she got up from her rug and next to her she said "Dammit this is annoying as HELL" and she took it and smashed it on the ground and pushed her drawers to the ground in anger.

She was having issues with her anger and I understood as she sunk to her knees and said "What's wrong with me?". She started crying and I went to her fast and she was face down and I turned her over so she could see me and I hovered over her and kissed all her face lovingly and said "Nothing  is wrong with you your perfect".

I pushed her books out of the way and lay her on the floor and hugged her and brought her up to me in a hug and she cuddled with me. "You make my day Paul" she said while crying.

That made me so happy I could explode. She cried.  "Why Am I so angry why does everything tick me off?"she yelled pulling at her hair. This is something that happens to me a lot when I was gonna phase. "Because everybody's annoying" I said lamely as an excuse. "Paul I'm sorry that I'm annoying you but can u please stay while I do my homework?" she said.

"Your not annoying"I said offended that she would think that. She got started but I couldn't stop looking at her. I kissed her check and 5 seconds later her nose then 5 seconds later her lips and groaned.  "How am I supposed to concentrate you are distracting me" she said. "Do you want me to go?" asked sadly."NO"she shouted and I laughed and started kissing her again and she pushed everything to the side and I smashed my lips to hers and I reached my hand behind her shirt to touch her bare back and she moaned.

She broke of for air and started home perk again until she finished. It was 8 and she was tired. She said "I'm going to change I'll be back" as if not to leave and I said "Just change here". That caused her cheeks to blush a crismsom color.

Cordelia POV
"Are you joking?"I ask. "Nope"He said. I scowled and took of my Shoes and Jewelry while he stared. "Turn over" I said. "Okay fine" he said grudgingly.

I turned and took of my t shirt and pants and then I turned to see Paul sneak a glance and I growl calling him out  "Hey".He sort of laughed akwardly . I put on a pair of pants and a tank top. He pulled me to him and kissed me hungrily. I pulled away breathing hard and he poked my nose and said "Boop" making me laugh. I jumped on my bed and said "I love grey its such a nice color" randomly.

He laughed and I pull my grey sheets over me and gave him a kiss in the mouth and lay down Clinging to his body. At the point were I was gonna fall asleep I heard the word "I love you Cor" I think I imagined it.

Paul POV

She Fell asleep clinging to me her legs intertwined with my bare legs because I slept with boxers. She moaned and clutched her side in pain and started sweating but then a small smile came to her face as she said "Paul"in her sleep making her calm down and sleep and that makes me so happy because I love her so much and I wonder if she loves me the same.

"Paul" she said and I clasped her waist hard against mine and she moaned and said "I love p...." she mumbled the rest so I did know if she said pizza or Paul. I fell asleep.