Sweet

Delia POV
Alright I thought it would be interesting to fight my father. Nope. Like always I'm wrong as hell. I am currently (Gosh I say that word a lot) sitting on Emily's counter Paul sipping blood from my forehead and lips and glaring at me. "Paul I'm sorry"I whine for the millionth time. "No. How dare you? What if you got even more hurt then you are now huh"He scolds like a mother. I can see the pack and holly and John trying not to laugh. "OUCH"I yelp as he wipes my forehead with alcohol. "You fight the beast you get the scars"He mutters. "Holly"I say. She nods towards me arms crossed across her chest leaning on the door. "Yah"She asks tired. "Can we talk?"I ask. "Alright Delia I know I'm going to sound like a serious buzz kill but Holly is tired. She almost tore of the wolves body and we're lucky you guys heal quick. Tomorrow we shall talk"He says. "Fine"I say. "Where do we go?"Asks Holly tiredly yawning. "I'm going somewhere and well Holly you can stay with core?"He asks. "For sure"I say smiling. "You can stay at my place. Mom Sue is on a trip with Charlie Swam"Suggests Leah. John nods. I smile. "Look at the two love birds interacting"I swoon. "Shut it Delia"Grumbles Leah walking outside taking John with. They both walk out John all serious holding his bow.
Everybody leaves looking worried over the events of this night and Paul is mad. "Paul?"I ask. "What?"He growls.
"I'm sorry. I was not going to die. I was simply going to fight him"I say. He growls. "You know what shut up. You hypocrite your so inconsiderate sometimes. Oh let me die ooh nobody loves me. Well I love you stupid. Your a real idiot when it comes to it and think about it next time because if you actually died what the hell was I actually going to do?"He grumbles. I am dumfounded. "I love you to stupid"I mock. He growls and right on the counter grips my waist and kisses me angrily. Wow. I of course kiss back. "It's not funny"He growls into the kiss as I grip on to his midnight black hair. He pulls away abruptly. "Goodnight"He grumbles. "Wait you just called me an idiot how am I supposed to have a good night?!?"I exclaim outraged. "Figure it out"He yells from outside. I groan and jump of the counter my lips still tingly from the kiss. "Gosh he almost ate off your face"Mumbles Holly as we go upstairs. I blush red like an idiot and she laughs. "I-I... I didn't see you"I studded. She laughs and I drag her to my room. She sighs. "I'm so tired it feels like the world is crashing down on me"I groan. "I know. But Paul cares and he only called you stupid and an idiot cause it's the truth and he cares unlike Jake. Ugh. He makes me feel mushy and he treats me like a flower"She groans. "BECAUSE YOU WHERE"I exclaim laughing. She laughs quietly and I jump in my fluffy grey covers. She follows and sleeps on the bottom of my huge bed. I can instantly hear her snore. She's right. I can't help remember that kiss. He's so sweet. He's like a warhead sour on the outside but you peel back his layers and get to the sweetness.