Back

Cordelia POV
I got back yesterday and I just woke up Paul was gone probably on patrol or something. I walk down the stairs in a shirt and shorts. I feel refreshed my red hair in a bun on the top of my head. I feel my breathe stop when I walk down thestairs to see Jacob run outside fast and Sam and Emily looking worriedly at a letter in hand. They look up to see me and blink. "Sam what is it?"I ask. "Bella she's getting married with.. Edward"Sam says. I growl and pound my fist on the table. "Stupid girl"I mutter and walk up to him snatching the letter and reading the fine print the envelope perfection.
         You are formally invited to         Isabella swans Wedding August 13 Edward and Isabella are to be united as a whole. The Ulley family invited.
"Dumb ass I'm not going"I grumble. "Oh yes you are Cordelia"Says Sam in a hard voice. "Aww come On Sam what the hell why?!"I cry out. "Number one because we need to make sure nothing bad happens some of us will be patrolling the surroundings plus you'll look great"He says and rolls his eyes at the last part. "Argh stupid Bella and pale man"I grumble and Sam looks at me weirdly and laughs. "Em good morning"I say as I sit on my chair in. "Good morning Core want some pancakes before the boys come?"She asks. "Yes please I'm starving this werewolf girl can't help it"I say and smile charmingly at her. She shakes her head "Your very charming you know that?"She asks sarcastically. "Very"I respond laughing. "No but really there's dog fur all over my shirt"I complain. Emily laughs hysterically as she puts pancakes on my plate I eat fast like a crazy person. I don't even hear the boys come in as I ate even more. Then I feel hands around my waiste and I hear Sam growl as I eat more. "Core core"Calls the voice. I look behind me to see Paul. He smiles and I look up innocently. "Jesus Emily she ate almost all our breakfast"Conplains Embry. "Well I'm actually eating SAMs portion since he's making me go to STUPID Bella's wedding with her immortal piece of ice"I grumble. I hear them laugh. "Hey don't laugh I don't like Bella"I say. "Both you and Paul don't so there's another similarity. I remember when she slapped Paul that one time and I swear Paul exploded right there"Laughs Quil. "Fuck Bella hurting Jake playing around with his emotions keeping him around when she was broken and that's what Jake did he kept her dumb ass whole but now she's prancing around with ice cube and not even the cool ice cube "I say. Paul smiles and Seth bursts out laughing. We all just pile around and eat. "Hey where's Leah?"I ask. "Well mom dragged her to get a dress like a mad women"Says Seth smiling at the memory of his sister being taken away screaming. "Ugh why don't I just wear a shirt maybe jeans"I say reading Sam's patience. "Cordelia no you won't you are to wear a dr-"He is cut of by the knocking of the door. Sam looked flustered. I smirk and Emily goes to the door. "Jeee Sam your so lame you don't even do anything with Emily I swear"I say. Paul looks at me and smiles a bit. "HEY HEY NO JUST URGH GO OUCH"I hear. I run to the door to see Emily at the door on the floor. I growl as I see his tan withered face. "Fuck off and how the hell do you dare to even touch Emily if you as so much even poke her I will make sure you loose an eye"I growl at my father. Yup my father the man who makes my life harder."Core core it's okay calm down"Paul says at my side. I growl and my body ripples he looks hurt. "No respect for women"I grumble. "Go ages go to Sam tell him how much you love him I'll be eating"I grumble and push myself to the kitchen my fingers trembling under the table making the table bounce. "Core it's alright calm down that dumb ass isint gonna do anything"Says Paul soothing me grasping my hand. I growl. "You know you have the prettiest eyes like water"He says trying to distract me as I hear Sam and... my father bickering. "Your just trying to distract me"I say. "Not really its just different  because Sam has brown and so does that guy"Paul says looking interested. "Well mom had the blue eyes"I mutter. He holds on to my shoulder. "That guy I do t even know why he's around"Says Seth. "Same"Says Embry. I begin eating again just ignoring them. I feel a gaze to the side of my face. "You really shouldn't eat so fast your a girl not a man"Says the voice I dread. I stand me clenching on to my fork. "Oh don't you dare tell me what I can and cannot do don't you think it's to late to teach me manners?"I snap. "No I'm just making a suggestion"He says. I glare. "You know you have your mothers hair"He says. I glare. "Her temper to"he mutters. "The hell she does"Mutters Paul. I growl. "I probably have her hair and her temper her eyes yup and I'm glad I do and I'm glad nothing of yours is the same as mine"I snap and storm out. I growl under my breathe as Paul and the pack follows. Me walking and taking off my shirt everybody's gaze on me and when I'm alone I phase I don't know where I'm going as long as it's far from him.
Paul POV
She storms right out just like I would have. We followed and she growled. Walking while taking off her shirt and I just stare as she runs into the woods awwww god she's hot. I watch her beutiful grey wolf into the woods fast. I turn and glare at her dad. Sam looks frustrated considering his dad is the way he is. "What I was trying to compliment her"He says innocently. "Yah by telling her not to eat so fast. Cornelian has a strong being and she doesn't like being told what to do or to be bothered"I snap. "Hey tone it down young man I'm an adult"He snaps. I start to shake. "Paul calm it"Says Sam alpha voice. I glare and head to the forest ready to cool it. As I am phased I hear thoughts and I'm glad I know they are willows.
Ooh blah blah moms hair UGH YOU NEED TO SHUT UP I HATEEE HIMMM SO MUCH I hear and I automatically know it's cordelias. I run fast following her scent until I catch up and were running side by side. "Paul what do you want"she  growls in her head. "Sam told me to go cool it and I have to obey alphas order appear try I was raising my voice at an adult"I growl. "Why is he around I mean now that I'm older and bitter why does he have to be such a piece of... poo. He doesn't even like me or consider I'm his daughter and he's rude and bad I don't like him"She says. "I know I don't either but maybe it will mend"I say. "Mend. The only thing I will mend is his broken leg"She grumbles. I laugh a bit. "Princess don't be so bitter I know we're both hot headed but you can figure it out"I say. "You know Paul your Amazing. I don't know what I'm gonna do I'm gonna avoid him but thanks for that I needed something like that. Can I get a hug?"She asks. I laugh. "Phase and change and we shall hug"I say laughing. She smiles in wolf form and disappears seconds later still in her sleeping clothes a big shirt and shorts her beutiful red locks in a bun. I'm fully dressed as I smile at her. "So charming"She mutters sarcastically. I laugh and scoop her up in a hug and she sighs holding on to my shoulder blade. "What would I do withough my Paul?"She asks. I breathe into her hair. "I'm hungry lets go"I say. She laughs "Paul your always hungry"She says her beutiful icy blue eyes piercing into mine. I scoop her up on my back and she laughs. "Your to perfect"I say. "Yah bein taller then a lot of girls in my life is perfect"She scoffs. "I find that hot of you"I say. I know she's blushing. "Let's go horsey"She mutters in a little girl voice. "I need to get dressed I have patrol"She says. "I never thought I would hear my imprint say that. I thought she would be like him a and she'd be annoying to say OH GOSH I NEED TO GET DRESSED AND GO SHOPPING"I say imitating a girl voice. She laughs. "Not that I have a problem with girls like that but I prefer you your so beutiful with ought even trying, you love to do fashion but not to extremes, your kind, you play drums, play sports, mechanics and a bunch of other things that's just an ideal girl not to mention you beat Embry at video games"I say. "Aww your so sweet"She says. "I kind of feel bad for Jake I have not seen him since this morning"I say. "Same I was mad that Sam is making me go to the wedding"She grumbles. "He's making me wear something uncomfortable considering I don't wear dresses a lot"She says. "Bella ugh"We both say and erupt laughing. We head to SAMs house all the while laughing.
Cordelia POV
We got to same and I prayed that my dad was not home. I got to the door and opened it. Sam was sitting. "OH THANK GOD YOUR BACK"He cried. "sa-"I was gonna say concerned and he gave me a hug. "Sam what the heck was that"I say as he lets go. "Oh gosh you don't know what I wanted to do to him for touching Emily I swear I kicked him out afterwards"He says. "Better have that man I just don't know I feel pity for him"I say. "Paul Sam I'm gonna get dressed"I announce as I go upstairs to my room. "Kay"Shouts Sam. I go to my closet and pull out a marvel muscle tank and ripped jeans and undergarments. I go to the bathroom and look at my messy long red hair yup it's long it tends to grow fast. I strip and go into the warm shower putting on strawberry bath gel on and dancing around and singing washing my hair. My hair is wavy sometimes curly never straight. I finish and dry myself putting everything inputting on my ripped shorts. "Riptide taking my way to the dark side hmmmm oohhh"I sing mumble. I look at myself I don't bother putting on make up my face has freckles but I'm tan from the Sun after all I'm from la push. I dry my hair and it falls in my face nice and dry the waves nice and silky. I walk down stairs to get to Emily but Paul looks at me gawking. "What?"I ask. I could almost see the adoration rolling off him. "Alright Sam lets get this over with"I say and we head out the door.