Chapter 21: Project

"Eonnie faster! Someone is waiting for you outside! Pali (faster)!" Cho Na shouted who was peeking from the window, probably fascinated again with the car parked outside.

"I'm almost done!" You shouted back. You kissed your mother and father goodbye.

You went outside of your house and jaw dropped as you saw the car and repeatedly blinked both of your eyes. It was a black convertible Maserati.

"Good morning Miss Han Min Na. I am sent by Young Master Jun Myeon to fetch you." The driver greeted.

You shook your head and was back to your senses when you heard him say 'Young Master'. "Ahjussi, did you just call him Young Master?" You clarified.

He nodded his head.

"Woa! They must be probably rich." You said.

He smiled. "You have no idea Miss Han. Shall we?" The driver asked as he opened the door at the back seat.

You hopped inside the car.

-----------------------------------------

"Here we are." The driver told you.

As you entered a tall golden gate that automatically opened as soon as the car was approaching, you were completely astounded, the surrounding was beautiful, it was like a park -- green grass, flowers and trees. Then you saw a beautiful fountain located at the middle and you were stunned as you can now barely see Suho's house or should you say their palace.

The car halted. Then someone opened the door for you. You went down the car. He bowed and you also did the same.

"Good morning Miss Han Min Na. I'm Mr. Sol, the chief male servant of Kim family. We would like to welcome you." He said and smiled.

"Th-thank you Mr. Sol." You replied.

Mr. Sol led you the way and as you entered you looked around and couldn't help but be amazed. Truly, its like a palace. Then he let you sit on a sofa.

"Just wait here Miss Han Min Na. Young Master Jun Myeon will be here in a minute. Do you want something to drink?" Mr. Sol offered.

"Oh no! Thanks Mr. Sol. I'm fine." You said.

"Mr. Sol! Where's Jun Myeon?" A man asked who just came down from the stairs, who's handsome wearing a business attire and looked like Suho but only he was taller and looked older than him.

Mr. Sol bowed and greeted him. "Good morning Young Master Jun Min. He's in his room but he'll be here in a minute."

Then he finally noticed you. He smiled at you. His smile was like Suho.

"Who is this lovely lady?" He asked Mr. Sol.

"She's Miss Han Min Na, Young Master Jun Myeon's classmate." Mr. Sol replied.

You stood. "Good morning sir!" You greeted.

He approached you and you were shocked that he tapped your shoulders.

"You're too formal Miss Han. Don't call me sir, Jun Min oppa will do." He said as he winked at you and laughed.

You felt your cheeks blushing with what he said.

"Well its the first time that I met a girl classmate of Jun Myeon. You guys are going out for a date?" He asked and looked at you intriguing.

But before you could answer him. Suho was already approaching. He was wearing white long sleeves tucked in his kakki pants. He looked so handsome.

"Hyung! She's here because we have a research to do." Suho answered.

Then you nodded in agreement.