26

"Hi, Li." Jacob smiled. "Hi, Ray. Can I call you Ray-Ray?" He questioned, watching as Rayan grimaced at the nickname. He bit back a curse word and turned towards Jacob. Elijah nudged the man, causing him to force a smile—he managed to pull his cheeks and bare his teeth, hoping that constituted a smile. Judging from everyone's wide eye reaction, it wasn't very convincing.

"No." Ray said sternly, heading towards his door.

"Hi, Jacob." Elijah shook his head.

Rayan's eyes landed on Joshua—he hadn't seen the boy before. He paused for a moment, taking in the realization of Jacob actually having a twin. "Holy shit." He mumbled, staring at the pair. Jacob only smiled whilst Joshua sneered in the man's direction, looking at Rayan with open disdain. His hands were tucked in his pockets as he leaned against the wall—he was sizing the man up like he'd done to Chresento before.

"You never saw twins before?" He snapped, growing an obvious attitude.

"They look so alike yet so different at the same time." Ray murmured aloud, still staring. Elijah squeezed his hand, signaling for him to not be so rude.

"This is Joshua." Jacob introduced, feeling the tension growing. "My little brother." He poked Josh's side. Jacob motioned for the boy to be nice, like Elijah had done—he mimicked Rayan's action from before, forcing a smile that made him look as if he were in pain.

"By a few minutes." He added, his jaw clenched.

"Nice jacket." Ray pointed to the teenager's attire—mainly his leather jacket. Rayan was quite fond of the numerous pins on the chest and sleeves.

"Nice hair." Josh pointed. Rayan's hair had been taken out of his usual braids and sat on his head, mimicking Joshua's mass of tangles and coils—Ray hadn't bothered to brush his hair this morning.

"Thanks."

"You were totally hitting it off with Josh." Elijah smiled once they entered his apartment. He sat in his usual spot on the counter, eating away at the Loquats Ray always picked for him. He'd quickly changed into one of Ray's long sleeved shirts—the top nearly stopped at his thigh since his boyfriend did enjoy wearing things that were on the baggier end.

Ray shook his head, helping himself to a bottle of Green Tea. "He seems alright; nothing like his irritating ass brother."

"Look at you." Elijah cooed. "Being so welcoming and sweet—my baby's mingling."

"Whatever, weirdo." Ray chuckled, now standing between Elijah's legs. He nuzzled into the man's chest, sighing as he felt his boyfriend's heartbeat—he enjoyed doing this. It calmed him. Elijah didn't complain.

"You're the only weirdo in this relationship." He smiled, eyeing Ray's lip ring. He loved the way it made him look so badass. Ray planted a kiss on Elijah's jaw—the action soon turned into pecks, traveling down to his neck. His lips brushed against that spot once again, causing Elijah to exhale.

Ray loved planting kisses and leaving marks on Elijah's neck.

Elijah was moving around slightly from Ray's sucking on his neck. He let out a whimper and grabbed Rayan's hands, setting them on his thigh.

Elijah was never the type to move fast but Ray was driving him crazy.

Ray began to palm Elijah through his boxers, practically making him melt. He gripped Ray's shoulders, letting out sighs of pleasure.

He frowned when Ray pulled away. "Must you always tease me?" Ray shook his head, earning a slight glare from Elijah.

"Tease you? I'm horny as all get out right and it's all because of you."

"There's lotion in the bathroom, Elijah."

"Screw you, Ray."

"We were about to."

"You make me angry."

"Impossible. It's just the sexual frustration talking, that's all." The two decided to lay down for the night afterwards, figuring that basking in the sexual tension would be too much.

"You're an asshole for teasing me like that." Elijah sighed.

"You calling me an asshole kinda hurts." Ray joked. "I shield that side from you way too much for you to think that."

"Whatever." Elijah laughed. Ray began to rub Elijah's feet, shaking his head.

"I just don't want you to think I want what's in there." He motioned to Elijah's sweatpants, his gaze focusing on his bulge. "Because I want what's in here." He pointed to Elijah's chest, indicating he wanted his heart.

"That was cheesy as fuck." Elijah laughed.

"Wanna know something cheesier?"

"What?"

"I meant it too."

Elijah still couldn't believe he had the neighborhood jerk falling for him.