16

"Okay, wait." Elijah inhaled.

"This your first time?" Ray chuckled. He began to coat his fingers in saliva.

"When I was like nineteen, I had sex with this guy but I was wasted and all I remember is laughing at his terrible-" Elijah had been cut off by his own whimper when Ray pushed two fingers inside of him.

"Jesus Christ, relax." Ray chuckled before bending down. He began planting small kisses on Elijah's lips in an attempt to loosen the man up—he'd been so tight around his fingers.

Though a simple task, it was hard for Elijah. He was beyond nervous.

He let out a whimper as Rayan trailed kisses down his neck, keeping a steady pace with his hand. The man squirmed beneath him—Rayan began toying with Elijah's length, a smirk appearing on his face when Elijah squealed.

He had decided that he wasn't going to exactly have sex with Elijah today, at least. He just wanted to please him.

"Fuck." Elijah whispered after a loud moan. Ray brushed his finger against Elijah's prostate. Elijah could've sworn tears were trickling down his face from the intense pleasure.

"Shh, I know." Ray nearly chuckled. He did crack a smile once or twice but Elijah didn't notice. His eyes were screwed shut. Rayan watched in awe at his faces—Elijah bit his lip, eventually releasing it to let out a moan. He started to squirm around when he felt his stomach tighten. Ray took that as an opportunity to send him into overdrive. He started to stroke Elijah and speed up the pace of his fingers.

No one had ever made him feel this way before.

When Ray's finger brushed against his prostate again, Elijah arched his back, letting out a loud groan. "Ray, I'm gonna c-cum." Elijah choked out. Rayan bit his lip at the whimpering mess beneath him.

Elijah jumped awake, covered in his own sweat—a gasp left his lips when he turned over to see Rayan staring over at him. He was looking at the man with wide eyes—a flushed, embarrassed look on his face. Elijah had been grinding against him in his sleep, occasionally moaning and whimpering.

Elijah blushed and sat up. He was extremely embarrassed. "Holy shit." Elijah whispered, covering his mouth as he felt his now wet, and sticky pajama pants. Ray bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Elijah frowned, flustered and ashamed of the embarrassing act.

"I'm not laughing at you exactly, Elijah." Ray chuckled. "Jesus Christ, Relax." The familiar words made Elijah's breathing hitch—a slight reminder of the steamy dream. "I'm laughing at the fact that you just had a wet dream about me."

"Oh my god." Elijah face palmed. He could NOT believe this happened.

(A/N)
y'all really thought y'all were gonna get a sex scene? 😭