11 - Campus Celebs

"Hey gurls, let's go to the pool area. My hearty is waiting na eh..."

"What? Hearty? What about your lovey?"

"Hmp! I dumped him na! He is so maarte eh! Mas maarte pa sa akin!"

"Ha? Pano mo nasabi?"

"Eh kasi naman last summer I asked him to go to the beach with me. He said ayaw! Baka raw umitim siya. I mean, it's summer! Uso kaya ang tan. I kept making kulit that we go but he declined so I went to El Nido alone."

"Awww... That's sad... He is so arte nga. If I wasn't in Hongkong last summer I would have accompanied you there."

"I know. I was about to call you gurls and ask you to accompany me. But I knew you were out of the country. Nakakaasar nga eh. But that's ok. Buti nga hindi siya sumama eh. If he did I wouldn't have met my hearty! Hihihi!"

"So how did you meet your hearty in El Nido?"

"Kasi while I was swimming my leg got pulikat and then this supper hot guy saved me!"

"OMG! Knight in shinig armor!"

"Actually, it's more like my-hearty-swimmer-in-speedo!"

"Ayiiiiiiiiiiii!" Kinilig naman ng todo ang mga gurls!

"I also found out that he's the vice captain of our school's swim team."

"Teka, I didn't know that we have a swim team."

"I didn't know we have other teams aside from the basketball team."

"Me too. I only found out about them when I met my hearty. Since registration period last May, I have been going to the pool area to cheer for my hearty. It's kinda sad nga eh that the swimmers are SO HOT but no one even knows they exist."

"Wait. What do you mean by SO HOT?"

"You'll see. Let's go na. Their training is about to start and I need to cheer my hearty!"

^^^

Pagpasok na pagpasok ng mga gurls sa pool area ay sakto naman na nagwwarm up ang mga swimmers.

"HEARTY! I"M HERE!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEE YOU <3 GO GO GO!!!"

(O0O) (O0O)

Ang dalawang gurls naman na kasama niya ay tila naging bato na sa kanilang nakikita. Hindi sila makapaniwala. Nanlaki ang mga mata nila sa kanilang nakikita. Hindi makapagsalita, literal na tulo laway at laglag panty.

"Is it just me or is it HOT in here?"

"It's not hot gurl. It's SIZZLING. Ang alam ko rainy season na eh. Pero parang forever summer dito!"

Humarap sa kanila ang kaibigan.

"Gurls, welcome to temptation island!"

^^^

Right then and there, the gurls decided that it is simply a crime NOT to let the world know about the hidden temptation island they found. One of the gurls just had to take a pic and post it to instagram which is synced to her twitter account. Her hundreds of followers/contacts couldn't help but be awestruck with the almost perfect physique of the swim team. They are like a bunch of Greek gods and goddesses in swimwear. They couldn't believe that those people actually exist. They even wonder whether they have unknowingly bumped into one of these beautiful ones already. You couldn't recognize them in the picture because all of them are wearing swim cap and most are wearing goggles. Most of the contacts/ followers simply had to RT or regram the pic. Some even had to copy the pic and post it on Facebook.