23: Alpha&Luna

Kat's P.O.V:

"Sam!" I moaned.

No not like that.

"Get up!!!" I whined, this fat idiot won't get the hell up! "You realize you said that out loud right?" He said, squinting his eyes open. "So what?" I shrugged, getting up off the bed. "Where do you think you're going?" Sam asked, pulling me down to the bed, flipping us over so he was on top of me.

"Sam!!!" I squealed. "I want my morning kiss." He whined like a child, stupid grown ass baby. "Ew no you have morning breath" I said pushing his face away playfully. "Kat!" He grumbled. I quickly flipped us over so I was on top of him, I leaned down and pecked his lips, before jumping up, pulling the blanket along with me. "You're such a tease you know that?" He huffed, getting out of bed.

Sam's abs were a sight to see in the morning. Like I couldn't get over how hot he looked. He had the sexy bed head hair, with his Calvin's on, and nothing else. Damn.

"Babe, you've got a little drool there." Sam teased, wiping fake drool off my chin. "Shut up." I hissed. Dickwad. "Heard that." "You was meant to." "Shut up, you know you love me." He grinned, pulling me closer by the hips. "Unfortunately, I do." I rolled my eyes at him. The smile on his face, was indescribable.

"I love you." He said, his green emerald eyes locking into my hazel eyes. "I love you too." I said in a whispered voice. Even without doing anything this boy leaves me breathless. "I can't get over you saying that." He grinned, hugging me tightly. "I love you. I love you. I love you." I whispered in his ear, my lip slightly grazing on it. The mate bond was so strong right now. The feeling was euphoric. A shiver travelled down Sam, and he groaned softly.

"I love you." He said, placing his lips on mine. Once our lips connected, it was like nothing else in the world mattered. The feeling was beautiful and I never wanted it to end. Sam deepened the kiss, his tongue skimming my bottom lip, and I undoubtedly opened them, allowing him access. Our tongues caught in a match for dominance, our feelings poured into the kiss. The burning feeling in my lungs signalling the lack of oxygen.

We both pulled away ever so slightly, breathing heavily, we were both out of breath. Playfully pecking each other's lips. I never thought I would fall in love. But I love him, I mean like I am in love with him, I've never felt this way towards anyone, but with Sam, it's so goddamn easy. "Come on, we have training." I say, pulling away, my body already missing the warmth of his.

"Man I'm so in love with her." Hearing his thoughts put the best smile on my face, I intertwined our fingers together and we left our private paradise. Okay. Way too over dramatic Kat. It was a flipping bedroom. Not paradise. I'm blaming these emotions on Selena. "Hey bitch! Don't you dare!" Selena replied sassily. Whatever.

Sam and I entered the kitchen, "and what would you like for breakfast Princess?" Sam said, faking a bow. "Hmm.... Pancakes!" I grinned at him.  "Why of course my lady!" He said in a weird British accent. "What the..." Said a voice behind us, there was Maya and Shelby standing at the door with their mates, laughing at Sam's foolishness. "I bet you're the same around Maya." Sam said flipping Jake the middle finger. "No I'm not." Jake said crossing his arms.

"Yes Jakey, yes you are." Maya said, pinching Jake's cheeks, causing us all to laugh, "Jakey." Sam teased. "Fuck you." Jake said. "That's for Kat to do." Shelby commented. "Shelby!" I yelled! "Anytime baby, just let me know when." Sam smirked at me.

Why do I have this stupid ass blush?!

"Not gonna happen Mr.Alpha." I winked back at Sam. His eyes blackened with lust. Control yourself Mr.Alpha. I mindlinked him. I looked over at Sam and bit my lip, now I'm just teasing him. How can I? When all I'm thinking about is... Sam showed me the images in my head, making me blush even harder.