4: Mate

Chapter Four:

"Kat, are you listening?" Shelby clicked her fingers in my face.

I keep daydreaming, I can't shake this feeling that something's not right...

I've been doing that for over two weeks when that douche-bag barged into me. I keep spacing out, a lot. My wolf was restless, but we both did not know why. She's been like this ever since I came to this town. Each day was getting worse. 

"Huh?" They both looked at me cautiously. "Are you okay?" Maya asked. "Yeah." I muttered, trying to push thoughts of this "Sam" away. I put all my stuff in my locker. "Move slut!" Someone pushed me. "What the actual fuck?!" I growled. "I said move slut!" The bitch barged me out the way again. Oh hell no!

It was the same bitch that was clinging onto that Sam guy before.

Selena, my wolf quickly rose to the surface ready to rip the bitch apart. Selena has never been this angry before, and it was very hard to control. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" I growled trying so hard to calm my temper. "Kat, calm down please." Shelby pleaded. She looked at me with fear in her eyes, like she was scared of this bitch. 

When did she get here? I can't get in trouble again. Seriously. But this bitch is just asking for it. "I am talking to the new girl who thinks she's so hot. So you, skank." Biiishhh what?! So this was how it started. This girl who probably thinks she is the Queen Bee is starting trouble with me because she is jealous? Of what? The attention I did not ask for or want?! 

"Already with the name-calling, you don't even know me. You have five seconds to apologize before I rip out your extensions from your fake blonde head." I spat, Selena was surfacing, and fighting for control was hard, especially because I wanted to knock this bitch out as well. I guess I was just the more reasonable one out of Selena and me right now. 

"No. I won't apologize. Seriously what are you? Some rock chick slut?" Her nasal voice is really pissing me off. She really needed to get off of her high horse, and I was just the one to make her do so. 

Just think calm thoughts Kat, and not try to rip her vocal cords out. Not yet at least.

"I'm not the slut, you are. You're half-naked, flaunting yourself like a piece of meat. The amount of makeup you have on makes you look like you escaped from the flipping circus. So if you want to know who the slut is. It's you bitch." She gasped dramatically, "how dare you?!" I could see Shelby taking a step back looking around for help. Don't worry, this girl ain't got shit on me. 

"Because I'm Kat Jennings," I smirked at her. I knew the pack knew about me, especially because I'm one of the only females that are training with the warriors of the pack. The bitch's face dropped for a second before she regained her glare. "So what!". Nice comeback. Not! She seemed pretty pleased at her dumb-ass response.

"So mess with me again, and I won't hold myself back from rearranging your pathetic caked-on face. Free plastic surgery." I said with my teeth clenched and fists balled up, holding my restraint to tear her apart.

"Is that a threat?" She placed her hands on her hips, squealing about it loudly.

"No bitch. That's a promise." I couldn't help with my cliched response as I sent her a lopsided grin. 

Barbie bitch turned around, strutting away quickly, the sound of her heels reverberating off the walls. Why did she even start on me? Because of unwanted attention? I am a new girl, of course, I am gonna attract attention. Why is she even bothering? 

"Next time, I'll kill her," Selena growled I've never heard her like this before. "Selena what's wrong with you, you nearly took control, and I would have shifted." "I don't like her. There's something about the way she smells." "Chill Selena, that's just spoilt brat perfume," I said, trying to calm my wolf.