Authors Note

Hey guys, I know many of you are confused by how the book ended so I will explain. 

If you remember back to the first book when the fire happened you will see that glass shattered and fell onto Lilly, that is what the doctor is talking about at the end of this book. The glass piece that went into her head made her a lot different. She would put pieces of reality and pieces of fiction from her head together, hence this book. 

In this book there were new people who represented or were a little different than the other, real,  people. Noah represented Luke, even though they were different they were also a lot alike. K.C represented Lilly a little bit, they had a lot in common and they were both abused by their fathers, given K.C's was worse but like I said they are only somewhat alike. Kira was a childhood friend of Lilly's but she still hasn't seen Lilly face to face. 

I hope this cleared up a little of what confused you, its hard to explain but I hope you got the gist of it. 

Thanks again for reading both Sex With My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Old Habits, I hope you enjoyed them both. I wasn't planning on making another book but if you guys want to, drop some ideas in the comments and I will think about another sequel.