The Date

*The Picture Resembles Lilly's Outfit*

Lilly's POV

I went home, I felt really weird after everything that happened, but I never want to think about that again. "Hey, I thought practice was suppose to be short today? Lilly, you okay?" "Huh?" I looked up at my mother, I barley heard what she said, "Oh, yea, yea, it ran a bit longer than we expected, and I'm fine, thanks." she half smiled then continued with the dishes, "You might want to go get ready for your date, you only have an hour and I know you wanted to take a shower." crap I completely forgot about that. I spun around and looked at the clock, then bolted upstairs, I took a quick five minute shower and blow dried my hair, which always made it look bad. I ran to my closet and put on a dress, "Crap, the bag." I went over to my backpack and grabbed the bag with my clothes. I striped the dress off and put on a cute bra and panties, black with white dots, for both, I grabbed a blue shirt out of the bag, it was like a flannel but thinner and no buttons, and it was a tank top. I slipped it on, it was the perfect size, I went through the bag and grabbed a pair of black pants, they were a combo of leggings and jeans. I went to throw the bag into the corner but realized that there was still something in there, I reached in and pulled out a leather jacket, I smiled and put it on the bed. I went back into the bathroom, I still had about forty five minutes left, I plugged my curler in and brushed through my hair, it was still warming up so I brushed and flossed my teeth. When I was done it was hot enough, I did a few big, loose curls then some little one throughout my hair, it looked really nice so I smiled, I went back to my closet and grabbed a tannish colored scarf, cute black boots with a thick heel, and a black bag with little studs on them. I looked in the mirror and smiled, the outfit looked really nice and so did my hair, I went back into the bathroom and put some eyeliner on, I made a wing with it. I put on black eye shadow, and mascara. I looked really well so I took a couple pictures then my doorbell rang, I went downstairs as quickly as I could, it wasn't fast enough, my mom opened the door and was letting him in when I got down there.

Noah's POV

Grace answered the door when I rang the bell, I was surprised, then when I walked into the house I could hear her coming down the stairs, when she got into my view it was stunning, "Wow, you look great." she smiled, "Thanks I owe it to you, you didn't have to buy me these things." I smiled, "Yes I did, some guys bring flowers, I bring clothes, they weren't as expensive as you think." we laughed and her mom reminded me of her curfew, and said bye. I turned my bike on and helped Lilly with her helmet, "Ugh, this is going to ruin my hair." I laughed, "No it wont, trust me, it will flair a little bit, but that's all." she smiled and climbed on behind me, she wrapped around my waist, I smiled and drove off. My house isn't really that far away its only about three minutes when I drive, but then again everyone is close together.

 I pulled into my driveway, I heard Lilly gasp, I turned off my bike and helped Lilly off, I was taking off her helmet when she spoke, "Where are we, this is a huge house?" "This is my house, my Aunt and Uncle are pretty rich, they own every Moonlight Diner in the state, my Aunt is a huge cook." "Oh my god are you serious, oh my god, that friken amazing!" Lilly started freaking out and jumped a couple of times, I laughed and led her to the door. Before I opened it I had to warn her, "I have a dog his name is Vince, he is kind of big and he will probably jump on you." "Awe, that's okay I love animals, what kind is he?" "He is a German Sheppard, but trust me he is nothing but sweet." she smiled and I opened the door, we were immediately greeted by Vince. After she got done telling me how sweet he is we moved on, I gave her a tour of my house.

Lilly's POV

Four huge bedrooms, all upstairs, each with their own balcony, walk in closet and bathroom which had a separate bath and stand up shower. A giant, beautiful and amazing kitchen, with everything you could imagine. A big and elegant dining room, with a study room next to it. Three living rooms, one upstairs with games and movies in it, two downstairs, one with a fireplace and books and the other with a television an books. But the best part was when I first walked in and saw this amazing opening with a big staircase going right in the middle, it was such an elegant and beautiful house, and I couldn't wait to see Noah's bedroom, that where we are headed.

I saw a women step out of a bedroom and stopped us, "Hi, you must be Lilly, Noah has talked a lot about you. I'm his Aunt, Mackenzie and this is Mark." she motioned toward the door where a man was standing he smiled and finished tying his fancy tie. "We were just heading out to a party, we will be home around two, please don't stay up too late, it is a school night. It was nice meeting you Lilly I hope we do it again." I smiled and shook her hand, "You too, and my curfew is ten on a school night so I wont be here too late." she smiled and her and Mark went downstairs.

 Noah's bedroom was one of the two at the front of the house, the other two were facing the backyard. His room was a greenish color, his dressers were a brown wood, like the lining of the room, his bed was raised up by the middle, it looked so expensive and comfy, it had black sheets with a wolf comforter on it, there were some painting on his walls. "Wow, these painting are really good." "Thanks they are mine." he sat on the bed and my mouth dropped, "Wow, you have an amazing gift Noah, he shrugged, I walked over to him, "You do, I promise, don't give up on this." he smiled and shrugged again, I put my hands on his shoulders and sat on his lap, facing him we smiled, "Will you draw a picture of e and you together?" he laughed and put his hands on my waist, "But I don't have any." I got up and put my phone on his dresser, I turned the camera on and set it to take a couple. I ran back and got in passion, there was a couple where we were looking at each other and others of us kissing. I got up and looked through the pictures, "Here, draw this one, it's my favorite. I was sitting on his lap, with my legs bent and on the bed, his hands were placed perfectly on my thigh and hip, it was the moment right before we kissed, close to feel the temptation but far enough to be loving, my hands were placed on the back of his head and neck, pulling him closer for the kiss, "Your right, it's perfect." we smiled and I kissed him a few more times, "So, what's for diner?" he smiled and lifted me off of him.

We walked into the kitchen and Noah opened the oven, "That looks good, it says to leave it in for a few more minutes but it looks too good to wait." he pulled out a dish and sat it on top of the stove, "Oh my god, is that the Mac and Cheese from the restaurant?" he smiled and put the hot pad down, "Yep, Mackenzie taught me how to make it when I moved in." A huge smiled wiped across my face, it was the best Mac and Cheese in the world.

After eating we had a chocolate tart and I helped with the dishes. So, we still have a little more than two hours what do you want to do?" Noah smiled and pushed me against the counter, "I can think of a few things." he leaned in and right before we kissed the doorbell rang, "Ugh, hold on." we both walked to the front door, I leaned down and started to pet Vince while Noah opened the door, "Nicole?" my head jolted up as I looked I saw Nicole in a short and sexy red dress with long boots that had a stiletto heel, "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to invite me in?"