The Story

**Kira's House^^**

Lilly's POV

The entire ride to school was silent, usually I would laugh or hug him from behind, this time I just sat there with my hands resting on his hips. After he parked I jumped off and put my helmet on the back, while I started to walk my arm got pulled back, I was almost slammed into Noah's chest. "Can we talk about this." he looked at me with a pleading face, "I don't want to be late, and there is nothing to talk about." I pulled my arm away and walked into school.

Every class, all day, that's all  could think about. I know Noah didn't know, and he didn't seem like he still liked her, shit he even called it a fling before she did. But Kira, she didn't seem like she was over it, I mean when she was telling me about it before everything happened she seemed heartbroken, like they were in love or something. I need to talk to her, soon. I looked up at the clock, 9:07, I sighed and raised my hand, "Yes Ms.Hirax?" "I need to go to the office." "Do you have a pass?" "No, but its urgent." Mr. King looked at the clock, then at the board, then back at me, "Fine, go." I gathered my things and walked out. I didn't go to the office, I went to my locker and put some books in my bag, I walked out the front doors instead of the back where the student parking lot is. Once I got outside I called for a cab.

I paid for the cab and stormed in the house, "Kira! We need to talk!" I didn't hear an answer, I checked every ware but couldn't find her, I looked outside and just now noticed that her car wasn't there. "Shit." I threw my back on the couch and grabbed my keys.

Grumble
"Ugh, I'm starving." I didn't eat breakfast, and I think I'm going to miss lunch as well. Before I pulled onto the highway I stopped at a McDonalds and bought a sausage and cheese McMuffin. I put on the radio and drove.

When I pulled in her driveway, her and her moms car was both in the driveway, I parked in the road. After ringing the doorbell I waited about five minutes before her mom opened the door, "Sorry it took so long, I was in the middle of a conversation." she looked me up and down and smiled, hanging her arms in front of her I leaned in and hugged her, "Nice to see you again Lilly." "You too." She welcomed me inside and sat me on the couch, "So, Kira told me what happened, I'm sorry you felt that way and made her leave, usually she is so nice and polite." I laughed and looked around, "Actually I came to talk to her about it, where is she?" she looked down the hall, "She's in her room, she knows your here." I got up and walked down the hall, I stood outside of her room for a little bit, took in a deep breath, then exhaled while opening the door. I looked at her bed, Kira was sitting there with her head between her knees, she looked up, she had mascara stains where she had been crying. "Lilly, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have acted that way, please let me explain." I nodded and sat on her beanbag, she moved around and sat on the end of her bed, "Seeing Noah gave me so much joy, I was so glad to see him. My body just took over, I mean I don't know what it would have been if we were alone, in a roo-" "Okay, Kira, get to the point." I heard the anger in my voice and tried to cool down. "Sorry, Noah just means so much to me, you don't know how hard it was to say goodbye." "I get how hard it is to say goodbye, I just don't understand why he meant so much to you, you couldn't have been in love, you both said that it was just a short fling?" She put her head down and started messing with her hands, "He, he was, my first..." my eyes widened and I stood up, I went toward the door then turned and walked to her, "I get it, but you need to get over it, he is over it, you probably weren't his first, so please just get over it." I started walking back toward the door, then stopped, "If you cant, don't come back." I continued and slammed her door, I stood in the hall as tears rolled down my cheeks, I could hear her start to cry trough the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and bit my lip, I let out air I didn't even know I was holding in, I let go of it and walked out of her house, politely saying goodbye to Kira's mother.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know another short chapter but oh well. Thanks for reading and please vote and tell me what you think!
Thanks!