Accidents

Lilly's POV

It was the worst thing I have ever saw, in fact i have never seen anything like that, ever. I will never recover from this, i feel like it's going to be worse than what happened to Luke. She was like a sister to me. 

Flashback (Lilly's POV) 

It was winter, almost christmas, K.C and I have become really close. Cheerleading was over for the year and I convinced K.C into doing softball with me in the spring. I took K.C to the mall to get christmas presents and we split up. I got her a softball bag with everything she will need for it, I had the store put it in the back so that I could come pick it up a different day. We met up again in the food court, we both added a good three to five shopping bags. K.C was really happy that she earns her money, she works at a grocery store, and she bought us both food.

When we got home we put our bags in our rooms and went downstairs to help my mom with some chores. K.C moved into Derek's old room, him and his wife now live in the basement until they can afford a house or apartment of their own. When we were about half way done someone rang our doorbell, "I got it!" I opened the door and Noah walked through, he gave me a quick kiss hello and nodded to K.C, "Mom is it okay if me and Noah go upstairs and work on homework?" she looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Fine, open door." I smiled and we went upstairs. 

We sat on the bed and started to make out, he was on top of me slowly grinding against my body. I heard someone start to come upstairs and pushed him off, I wiped my hair back while he grabbed a book, it was just K.C, she came in my room and sat in my chair at the desk, "Did you guys get the same art project i did?" I sighed, wanting to be alone, but answered, "We are in different art classes than you." "Oh yea, well we have to take pictures of flowers either floating on water or in the street with a nice background." I nodded my head and looked at Noah, begging him with my eyes to try and get us some privacy. He looked over at K.C, "Hey, have you talked to Nick lately?" I had no idea where this was going so I sat there and listened closely, "No, we talked last week and he gave me his number so we could work on a project but not sense then. Why?" "Oh, well he talks about you, I think he likes you." I made a kissy face at her and she blushed, "Oh, well, I guess I never thought he saw me like that, where did he talk about this?" "The locker room after gym one day." she was blushing hard core now, "Oh, I have to go, see ya." she quickly walked out of my room, I looked at Noah and smiled, "Who the hell is Nick?" he laughed, "He's a freshman, the only class i have with him is gym, but I saw him and K.C hang out a lot last week." I smiled and pulled him towards me so we could make out some more. 

The next day after school K.C got a ride home with one of her friends so me and Stacy went to the mall, I picked up K.C's present and then we went to go try on winter formal dresses. There were so many cute dresses but we were just looking, we already decided that we would buy dresses in a couple weeks. By the time I dropped Stacy off and was on my way home it was snowing and dark, My jeep slid a couple times but I got home safe, the next day we ended up not having school. 

After breakfast mom made me and K.C go shovel snow, I did the sidewalk and she did the driveway. We were listening to music the entire time and when we were almost done my mom came out, "Wow great job girls." we both replied with a, thanks, and continued. I heard a car coming, then i heard screeching tires and turned around, I screamed, "K.C watch out!" it was too late she turned but by the time she could see it already hit her, it kept going and crashed into our neighbor's fence, K.C's body was smashed between the car and the fence, blood was all over, she didn't look like K.C anymore, everything was in the wrong places and the sweet, beautiful, loving, K.C I knew was gone. My mouth hung open as it all sank in, i dropped to the ground and screamed. Everyone came out of their houses, along with my mom, when they stepped outside and saw they either screamed or were stunned. My mom ran over to me and wrapped me as I couldn't move, tears were streaming down my face, one right after another one. I couldn't close my mouth, all I could think about was my poor little sister. The cops and ambulance arrived soon after and they pried the car apart from K.C and put her in a bag and rolled her off, they had to pry the door of the car open with some tool, the driver was dead too. I looked around, lost in my own thoughts. There is so much blood. Did it hurt? I hope she didn't feel the pain. She was so innocent, she hasn't done much. Did she see her killer? Was she alive when she hit the fence and i didn't realize, I didn't even try to go near her, to see if she was okay. My spinning thoughts were interrupted when a police officer came up to me, "Are you okay ma'am?" I swallowed and slowly shook my head. 

__________________________________________

Sorry again for all the short and fast paced chapter, its hard to find time to write. I will try harder!
Please comment what you think and vote, thanks!