Truth or Dare, Again

*Sorry I have been really busy, but I will be trying to publish as much as I can.*

Lilly's POV

I leaned over and turned my alarm off, I slowly climbed out of bed and forced myself to walk instead of crawl to my closet, I think it might be anxiety but I did not sleep at all last night, I kept thinking of Noah, and our date tonight. I wanted to look nice but I am so tired, I grabbed my cheer sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt, I grabbed my Nikes and some socks and made my way downstairs. "Mom? What are you doing here?" she turned around, "Well, it is my house too. I got called off, there was a threat towards my building so they called everyone off." I raised my eyebrows and walked over to the fridge. "You are going to change for your date later right?" I rolled my eyes and turned to her. "Yes, I will change after I get home, I have practice so I will need a shower anyway." I had a little bottle of apple juice and a bagel as I walked back upstairs to finish getting ready.

After I finished eating and looking through my phone I went into my bathroom, I sighed and brushed my hair, I quickly put it up into a semi messy, but nice ponytail, I brushed my teeth grabbed my bag and left.

 Noah's POV

I was sitting by my locker when Lilly walked in. She walked over to me first, "Just because we are going on a date later does not mean we are dating, it will work up to that." I smiled, she reached out her hand and pulled me up. I walked her to her locker, "So, how are you?" she looked at me weirdly, "I'm good, well like I didn't sleep last night but other than that good, you?" I smiled, "I'm fine, thanks for asking." she half laughed and walked away, I caught up to her, "What?" she stopped and tuned around, "You, your so fricken nice and sweet, but I have a hard time letting people in, and I don't know how I feel about you but right now all I want to do is kiss you but I cant so I'm going to go to class and you are going to go and grab your stuff and go to your class." she started to walk away, "You do know that my class is next to your class right!" she stopped for a millisecond, put her hand up and flipped me off as she kept walking. I laughed and went to grab my stuff.

Lilly's POV

It was the class before lunch and I was starving, I have never wanted lunch from school this bad before. All of a sudden a paper gets thrown onto my desk, it scared me and I jumped a little bit. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it as quietly as I could, we were watching a film about how to use light in our paintings, it was very boring.

Want to go out to lunch I will pay?

I looked to my right and Noah, who sits at the table next to ours, was staring at me, he got moved because Faith always talked to her friend I have no idea how he even got this to me. I got out a pen and replied,

what about Stacy and every one else?

I sent it across to him and we continued to use Faith, the girl between us to talk to one another.

Noah-I don't know

Lilly- Well could we bring something back for them, like a pizza or tacos?

Noah- I guess we could, but how would they know not to get lunch?

Lilly- I will send out a text right now, btw why aren't we just texting?

Noah- k sounds good, and I don't have my phone, don't send back.

I pulled out my phone and hid it behind my things, the brightness was down enough so that it wasn't a distraction.

To Stacy, Danny, Payton, Nick, Josh, Kelly, Beth, and Isabell,

Lilly- Hey guys Noah and I are going to pick up some pizzas at lunch so don't get food

Kelly-yey been wanting some pizza! thanks girl!! :D

Lilly- np

Nick- awesome, thanks

Danny- YES!!

Payton- Thank god

Josh- cool

Lilly- what kind do you guys want

Beth- cool thanks girl, oh and just cheese

Isabell- thanks and I'm with Beth^^

Kelly- pepperoni and BACON!!

Josh- I'm cool with whatever

Lilly-Okay, I will get one cheese, and two pepperoni and bacon

Stacy- Yes, finally a good lunch, thanks guys, and yea I'm going with the pepperoni and bacon

Lilly-Kk sounds good, see you guys later!

Beth-see ya thanks again!

Payton- BYE!!

Kelly- Thanks again bye!! :P

Danny- Thanks guys, see yall soon

Stacy- see ya!

I put my phone away, after writing to Noah what kinds we should get, I laughed to myself thinking about how we all had our phones on at the same time, like we do it all the time but usually there's at least one person without it.

We were on our way back to school with the pizzas, it was a good conversation until I ha to ask about later. "So, what are we doing tonight?" I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was smiling, "What, your not going to tell me?" he laughed, "No, I was going to tell you just not yet." I smiled, "So you don't know what we are doing either?" he laughed, "No, I know exactly what we are going to be doing, but you will find out later. I rolled my eyes and focused back on the road, I mean not like my focus was not already on the road just, ugh.

After everyone finished eating Noah, Stacy and I walked to my locker, "Hurry up and get your math stuff, I want to show you guys something." Stacy was very excited about something I just didn't know what, I opened my locker and there was a bag, A smile broke across my face, I looked over at Noah and he was smiling the biggest smile, so was Stacy but what's new. I grabbed the bag and looked inside there was a not, I read it out loud.

"Where this tonight, we aren't doing anything real fancy, but it will be perfect, I promise. -Noah. Wow a lot of thought put into this letter." We all laughed, "So, how did you get this into my locker?" I looked at Stacy, "Guilty, I wanted to help ever sense he told me he asked you out on a date." I laughed as she gave me a hug, "What this isn't the first date I have been on Stacy calm down." "I know but its the first big thing you have done since, well you know." it went quiet and I put the bag back into my locker without even looking in it.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, but practice wasn't, we were doing truth or dare again because last time only one person got to go, and practice was going to be shorter than normal.

"Okay, Stacy you were the last, and only person to go last time so choose your victim." Stacy looked around at some of the freshmen, I knew she was going to pick me so I was getting my mind ready for what was about to come, "Tracy, truth or dare?" wow she picked a freshmen, surprising. "Dare, bring it bitch." everyone ooed and laughed, "I dare you to walk into the guys locker room, after they are done practicing with just your bra and panties."