Whoops

Lilly's POV

"Okay Glenn, see you tomorrow!" "Yep, see ya, thanks for helping out with the drive through!" I walked out of the restaurant and saw Noah leaning against his bike on his phone, "Hey there stranger." I walked up to him smiling, "Hey, so you ready to go?" "Yea, lets do it." I got on after he helped me with my helmet, we drove for a while, then he pulled into the parking lot of a park, "Here we are, we just have to go to the top of that hill." I smiled and started to walk, then he came behind me and grabbed my hand, I looked at him and smiled, "Whoa, ahh, ha-ha." I was lifted off my feet and he put me over his shoulder, then he started to run to the hill, I laughed the whole way, we got to the top and he put me down, I grabbed his shoulders and we both fell onto the ground. Thank god I was wearing a black shirt that I could afford to get grass stains on. He looked at me and leaned in, he put his hand on my face, I closed my eyes and leaned towards his hand, then his lips smacked mine, his hand went behind my head and I came half way off the ground, the kiss was so passionate, it felt so good, I opened my eyes as we leaned away, "Luke!?" I screamed and stood up, I saw Luke he was laying there looking up at me with a confused face, I closed then reopened my eyes and I saw Noah laying there, "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I have to go." "Wait, Lilly, we are far away, I will take you back to the restaurant." I looked behind me and saw him coming towards me. We got to his bike and I did my helmet by myself and the ride I was sitting up straight and was holding the sides of his shirt.

We pulled in the parking lot and I jumped off his bike, quickly unhooked my helmet and put it into his chest when he stood up, I went inside the restaurant as fast as I could. "Hey, I thought you were going home for the night?" "I was but I forgot diner." I laughed and fake smiled, "sure thing, how many?" "Can I get a box of twelve?" "Sure, it's on the house, not even out of your paycheck." we both laughed and I said thanks before leaving. I stepped outside, Noah was gone so I quickly got into my car and went home.

The rest of my summer school days I spent getting to my class as quick as possible and staying there so that I wouldn't make any contact with Noah. I didn't even talk to Stacy for the rest of the summer, she would text every now and then but I just ignored it. I put on my best happy face when I was at home and work, I kept having those nightmares until a week before school, tomorrow is my first day back, hopefully it wont be as awkward as I think it will be, I plan on wearing a dress with blue flowers on it but I don't know.

So I ended up wearing the dress and I put my hair up, I am sitting in the car like a loser waiting for the courage to go in, I finally went inside and everyone was pretty nice, a lot asked how I was doing with everything. I was sitting on the islands next to my locker when I looked up and saw Stacy walking in with Noah, they were holding hands, I know I blew it with him but it made me so mad to see them together, honestly I wanted to walk up to him and just make out with him right in front of her. I could feel my face getting red so I went into the bathroom before she saw me.

I spent the rest of the morning trying to ignore her but the class before lunch surprisingly was art and Noah was in it. And of course, because the universe hates me I got to sit right next to him. "Hey." "Hi." I know I sounded bitchy when I said that, god I wanted to take everything back. "So are you ever going to talk to me like you did on that first day of summer school?" I looked at him, "I don't know." I waited for a response but he didn't say anything, "So how is things with Stacy going for you?" "Oh, pretty good, we hooked up about a month ago." "Cool." I rolled my eyes, then looked at him, he had a smirk, "What?" "Your jealous." "What! No I'm not!" "Yes, you are I can te-" "Attention class, welcome to art two, there will be no talking while I am and barley any when I'm not, you all are going to have work to do, for the entire time, so get comfy."

After art I went to my locker, Noah followed me, he kept asking if I wanted to go to lunch with him and Stacy, I kept saying no, and he kept saying that I was jealous, which I was I just wasn't going to admit it. I finally said yes and we went to some Chinese place that was new.

The rest of the day I had every single class with Noah. The more time we spent talking the more I started to like him so I finally did it, "Look, I'm sorry about that one night, Luke was my ex, he is the one who died in the fire, and I guess I wasn't ready to start a relationship, I mean I can barley sleep." he started at me with is mouth open, "Oh my god, I am so sorry." he gave me a hug, it lasted a while, it felt so good.

After school I had cheerleading, we already did tryouts in the summer so it was just practice, guess who is captain again, "Okay, people I want it to go, newer, older, newer, older, down and then the same in the back, you got, it." Nicole looked at me and Stacy, "Well, go." we rolled our eyes and wet into formation. I wanted to tell Stacy how I felt about Noah, but I took her last boyfriend from her, I'm not going to do that with this one too. At least I'm not going to do it on purpose.