20✏

"Jimin! You've been starving yourself for 2 days!" Jin nagged as he tried to feed Jimin who was stubbornly refusing to open his mouth.

"C'mon, Chim. I know you're having hard time right now but you should atleast eat. See I even made you your favorite soup." The older said, hoping that it might bring back his roommate's appetite. But no, it didn't. Jimin just sat there, staring blankly at the table, his head down. He has been staying at Jin's place ever since the whole incident with his family.

It was silent with Jin thinking of ways to get the younger to eat until they heard the door bell rang.

Jin sighed as he set the spoon back on the bowl. "I'll go get that." He said as he stood up and headed to the door.

Jimin leaned back on his chair and took out his phone from his pocket. He scrolled through his last convos with Yoongi and groaned. There it was again, the feeling he gets whenever a day passes without him having a conversation with his stalker. He can't exactly explain what this feeling was but he didn't like it.  Why was I being such a dick? I shouldn't have vented out on him like that.

Jin came back with a package on his hand. Jimin followed his gaze on Jin as he placed the package on top of the coffee table in the living room.

"It's for you."

"For me?" Jimin asked as he rose up from his seat and made his way to where the older was. I wasn't expecting any packages.

Jimin held the box, surprised at how heavy it was and sat on the couch, placing on his lap. He read the return address and it showed Hoseok's address.

"Must be from Hobi-hyung." He muttered to himself as he unwrapped the package. Hoseok was the only one who knows where he lives other than Namjoon and Jin as of the moment.

"Are you skipping today too?" Jin asked as he grabbed his bag on the couch and slung it over his shoulder.

"Mhmm.." The younger hummed an answer, pulling out the last bit of tape.

"Well, I'll go ahead then. Just heat the soup if you want to eat, okay?" He said and Jimin simply nodded. The older exited the room, leaving Jimin alone.

The raven haired boy furrowed his eyebrows as he opened the package. It was a box of strawberry jams. Why the hell is Hoseok sending this much?

He was about to bring it to the kitchen when he noticed a different jar out of the lot. He took it out of the box, lifting it up so he could examine the jar. Instead of containing jams like the others, it was full of folded small pieces of paper in different colors. He unlocked his phone and took a quick picture of the jar, typing up his message to his bestfriend.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●

jaMin: did u send this?

*image attached*

urHopeandAngel: OMG OMG OMGGGG! JIMIN! MYGHAAAD! THAT IS SO SWEET ∩˙▿˙∩

jaMin: this isn't from u?

urHopeandAngel: NO! its from yoongi hyung! yeeeee omg dis ship is sailingg! (〜^∇^)〜

jaMin: and why would he send this to me?

urHopeandAngel: BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU U DENSE MOTHERFCKER

jaMin: lol idont think so

urHopeandAngel: let me ask u something park jimin

jaMin: ???

urHopeandAngel: what does yoongi hyung love to do the most?

jaMin: sleeping, def sleeping

urHopeandAngel: RIGHT! and for the past two days he rarely slept because he was making that

jaMin: stop lying. Im not fcking stupid

urHopeandAngel: Oh but u are :p

urHopeandAngel: i kept asking him what it was for but he wouldn't tell me. I was thinking that it was his project in school WHICH was unlikely bcoz he is lazy af and he doesn't do them

urHopeandAngel: he didn't even sleep last nyt. He kept writing and writing and i offered him my help but he refused. He told me to fck off lol

urHopeandAngel: and he even drew something at the back of each paper. Oh did i mention that he made sure there were 300 pcs of paper in there? Like who fcking has the time?

urHopeandAngel: Think about it chim. He DOES like you. HE SACRIFICED HIS PRECIOUS SLEEP FOR YOU! AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING BCOZ U KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SLOTH HE IS

Jimin tossed his phone on the couch not really bothering to reply anymore. He felt this sudden rise in his mood, the corner of his lips finally tugging up to form a small smile.

He opened the lid of the jar and picked a blue colored piece of a paper, unfolding it.

"If life fucks you up, fuck it back and show em who's boss."

Jimin chuckled at what he read. This is so Yoongi. Flipping the paper, he saw a drawing of which seemed to be a cartoon version of himself. He fished for another one and continued reading the little notes.

"Even though I don't know shit about your problem, I am still all ears if you ever need someone to talk to."

The raven haired boy suddenly felt really guilty because of how he treated Yoongi. He was going to message Yoongi and apoligize but he decided to read everything before doing so.

"Whatever the shit you are going through right now, it'll get better soon."

"If your thinking about suicidal shit, fucking stop or I'll kill you myself."

"Don't go sulking around like a baby. Unless you want to be kinky with me  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Then you can call me daddy."

Jimin lightly shook his head, his smile transforming into a big grin. Even when he is comforting people, he's still acts like a pervert.

"I bought you a LOT OF JAMS. So yea, you've got jams. If that would make you feel better."

"Smile because I like that shit."

"I am smiling you... you.." He struggled to find words to complete sentence as he felt a stray tear fall from his eyes. Why am I crying? Is this happy or sad tears? What is wrong with me?

"I care for you."

This time his tears are falling down like a freaking faucet. Even when he keeps wiping them away, they just keep coming out. He chuckled, thinking that he was crazy for crying so suddenly and with a reason that he didn't know.

"...you unexpectedly thoughtful flirt."